Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got mogged by gigachad today

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
I went to the supermarket after school today, to pick up some steaks for dinner. Well there I am at the freezer section, comparing the marbling of the different steaks when it happened. I know with absolute certainty that this is the most brutal mogging I've ever experienced in my life. Gigachad has appeared.

Dude was a full head taller than me(5'11) so probably like 6'7ish, but that wasn't the end of it. His face was legitimately supermodel tier. Blue hunter eyes, sharp jawline, chiseled chin, the full package. He grabbed his steak and left, and I just stood there contemplating my existence for a few minutes before carrying on with shopping. Thankfully I didn't see him again.

I looked online for male supermodels and found one that looks pretty close to his appearance. Basically just imagine this guy, but with electric blue eyes, standing at 6'7.

Tumblr b7a649bb2b182dccde569bca67e21fd6 6fbca362 640

LifeOnGodMode.jpg

I just can't comprehend how we're even the same species tbh

Why are Koreans so tall compared to all other Asians? :feelsrope:

I just can't comprehend how we're even the same species tbh
Truth be told, I felt like an insect standing next to him. An insignificant bug, just messing up the view for chads perfect life. Why is life so unfair

I feel you, this is why I avoid going outside in general since I don't want to be reminded of my subhumanity. I got heightpilled by parents today though. They went shopping and bought me shorts from the kid's section and said "You're small so this should be able to fit you". Of course, it did.

Being a manlet is a constant stream of ragefuel, at least you're 5'11. Mogs me by 3 inches jfl.

Bro I'm 5'7'', I would of killed myself right there if I were to get mogged.

Daily thread reminder that height = everything. If you were 6'7 and he was 5'11 you would be the one mogging

It's 2021, he could be gay

Daily thread reminder that height = everything. If you were 6'7 and he was 5'11 you would be the one mogging
not if you're ugly as fuck, looks also matter

I would normally agree, but in this specific scenario that's debatable. If you were there with me, you'd probably agree, the guy could make millions doing modeling. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he was a legit male model.

5'11 gigasupermodel face > 6'7 below average face for quality of life.

You were a mere genetic dice roll away from his perspective on life :feelsbadman:

@Languishingrn look at this nigger:lul:
Retarded fucking low IQ pissbrain GrAY

Height>Face tbh

Tired of getting mogged by teen roasties.

Why are Koreans so tall compared to all other Asians? :feelsrope:
Militant way of life maybe

Getting mogged by Gigachad is so brutal there's no way you can do to battle it you'll always be mogged in every possible way.

I still can't get over by mean things Chadlite and up level guys have said to me even 10+ years ago, they just linger in my mind, after realizing the blackpill it's impossible to cope

God loves everybody!!!

Should've beat his ass

did cashier drooled over him

Well. I bet his mother is real Stacey just like his father is Chad. Just have Stacey and Chad as your parents theory.

Facts. I don't feel loved. In the first book he said "be fruitful and multiply". Like bruh, none of these foids want my seed

Dude was a full head taller than me (5'11)
Pretty decent prerequisites for gymmaxxing or fightmaxxing. Meanwhile, I'm stuck with a small frame at 5'6.