Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i have empathy for emotional girls irl and i fucking hate it

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Captain
the other day i saw a foid crying and i wanted to comfort her and be her bf it was obviously 90% sexual but i had the desire to provide for her. Im an unironic “nice guy” yet im hated by women. There are psychopathic chads who do notjinf but use women and theyre loved. Dont get me wrong i hate having a personality like this due to women hating me but i cant change. I am incel in looks and personality. At least many here are emotionless aspies im a high inhib aspie with 0 dark triad traits.

i get extremely horny when young foids cry
i have this strong urge to make them cry and then fuck them

Fakecel post
u think im a normie cause of how cucked i am. Im blackpilled to the core but when faced with a situation where i can be based aka smirking at her misery i fail time and time again. I wish i had no empathy and could be a sadistic bastard but its impossible to change. Its like god made me to be the most non threatening victim of society of all time.

u think im a normie cause of how cucked i am. Im blackpilled to the core but when faced with a situation where i can be based aka smirking at her misery i fail time and time again. I wish i had no empathy and could be a sadistic bastard but its impossible to change. Its like god made me to be the most non threatening victim of society of all time.
Ok

Then you aren't fully blackpilled yet

Truth is, no matter how much care and kindness you show for toilets, they will never care about you and they only wish that you die. They deserve to be abused by their chad boyfriends

nah i am im just high inhib beyond comprehension
Excuses excuses the blackpill hasn't broken you enough if you don't have hate running through your veins you are still intact with your soyboy beta cuck side drop that and let the blackpill take over

Incels are very compassionate people. We suffered so much in life, and many of us can’t see others go through suffering because we remember what it was like for us.

What's with the bluepilled posts lately? Am I just giga blackpilled? :feelstastyman:

Excuses excuses the blackpill hasn't broken you enough if you don't have hate running through your veins you are still intact with your soyboy beta cuck side drop that and let the blackpill take over
any tips to be more hating towards women? btw i dont look at foids irl anymore i completely ignore their existence before id stare at them out of horniness but now im indifferent to them even ignoring me cause im more
blackpilled

Last edited:
What's with the bluepilled posts lately? Am I just giga blackpilled? :feelstastyman:
this is human nature mate the dopamne ur brain gives u from imaginjng having a gf and providing for her can at times trump a reality check but this happens less nowadays i was just angey i slipped up

Last edited:
this is human nature mate the dopamne ur brain gives u from imaginjng having a gf can at times trump a reality check but this happens less nowadays i was just angey i slipped up
Just cope that she is crying because chad left her

the other day i saw a foid crying and i wanted to comfort her and be her bf it was obviously 90% sexual but i had the desire to provide for her. Im an unironic “nice guy” yet im hated by women. There are psychopathic chads who do notjinf but use women and theyre loved. Dont get me wrong i hate having a personality like this due to women hating me but i cant change. I am incel in looks and personality. At least many here are emotionless aspies im a high inhib aspie with 0 dark triad traits.
Being a kind incel doesn't get you anything

Being a kind incel doesn't get you anything
i never act kind to women but its obvious if i was bluepilled and gl id be the romantic type of guy

ask yourself "would this women do the same for me?" the answer would be a surprising no. women dont care if ur sad or suicidal if ur ugly. she wouldve pepper sprayed you if you got close to her bro

People online and real humans feel so different to me

any tips to be more hating towards women? btw i dont look at foids irl anymore i completely ignore their existence before id stare at them out of horniness but now im indifferent to them even ignoring me cause im more
blackpilled
Ask them out

If i saw a hoe crying I’d smile to myself and move on

Despicablecel

Greycel​

JoinedSep 12, 2022Posts257

i get extremely horny when young foids cry
i have this strong urge to make them cry and then fuck them
I wanna choke em and make em cry more then fuck em silly :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

I don't have any empathy for cunts. They cry all the time for no reason, dumb emotional whores.

You'll learn to lose any kind of empathy, don't worry.