Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I HAVE CORONAVIRUS

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
WHen my 25 years of this shit life have taught me anything its that it can always get worse
You can free yourself of those fears by realizing that your face has doomed you to a life of suffering and your life is disposable and irredeemable if you're not rich enough to surgerymaxx.

JFL if you don’t have coronavirus in 2020.

They just had me spit into this liquid

Let's do this boyos

20200312 150951

not even kidding. I've been in hospital for like 6 hours and they say I can't leave and won't tell me why. Went in because of coughing and shortness of breath

Will keep thread updated

Fuck you for admitting to it on a public forum, wtf now you can't spread it secretly, its almost like you did this to remove any temptation from your mind, because now you have the excuse of "i'll get caught"

You should have just STFU and spread it

Last edited:
Escape and cough on a foid

@BlkPillPres if this thread isnt a joke, then OP has the pERfect opportunity to create some chaos.

No he isn't because he outed himself, he was supposed to stay quiet about it and stay home, spend his time coughing into bottles filled with substances that help viruses to survive and proliferate, when he recovers, go out and secretly smear said liquid on door handles at banks, airports, etc

Opportunity wasted, he can't do shit now

positive LARP?

No he isn't because he outed himself, he was supposed to stay quiet about it and stay home, spend his time coughing into bottles filled with substances that help viruses to survive and proliferate, when he recovers, go out and secretly smear said liquid on door handles at banks, airports, etc

Bro there are 1000s of people being held right now for this, I'm not the only infected in my hospital. Nobody can trace it to me

Nobody can trace it to me

Dude do you think government agencies have retards working for them?, they already have your IP address, they already know who you are ESPECIALLY because you posted to an incel forum that you have the corona virus, you think were not being monitored for shit like that especially at such a CRUCIAL TIME?

You sound very naive saying "nobody can trace it to me", you've literally just put up a beacon and proclaimed - "Dear FBI I am a threat, notice me"

But nah, nobody can trace anything to you

Dude do you think government agencies have retards working for them?, they already have your IP address, they already know who you are ESPECIALLY because you posted to an incel forum that you have the corona virus, you think were not being monitored for shit like that especially at such a CRUCIAL TIME?

You sound very naive saying "nobody can trace it to me", you've literally just put up a beacon and proclaimed - "Dear FBI I am a threat, notice me"

But nah, nobody can trace anything to you
Then I'll infect a few dozen people, get arrested, and sui by cop, idgaf

Then I'll infect a few dozen people, get arrested, and sui by cop, idgaf

Yeah totally believe you, anyone who actually planned on doing anything would not have publicly outed themselves

Based italycels

A viruses needs a host to survive and spread. It only last up to 12 hrs on materials/surfaces and is susceptible to warm weather. Your liquid jars ain't gonna do shit.

It only last up to 12 hrs on materials/surfaces and is susceptible to warm weather. Your liquid jars ain't gonna do shit.

I literally just did one google search, seems like all you did was just pull something out of your ass

How long it lasts depends on the surface (as in where its stored)

This study claims on average in can live for up to 3 days (stainless steel and glass have the longest durations)

They concluded that if this new coronavirus resembles other human coronaviruses, such as its "cousins" that cause SARS and MERS, it can stay on surfaces — such as metal, glass or plastic — for as long as nine days

Last edited:

I literally just did one google search, seems like all you did was just pull something out of your ass

How long it lasts depends on the surface (as in where its stored)

This study claims on average in can live for up to 3 days (stainless steel and glass have the longest durations)
Stick your jar up your hoop! It needs a fuckin host. Might a bit longer than 12 hours on materials but without a living being to infect it will die off. It also deteriorates quicker in high temperature.
If I give you an address to an unused house, could you cough into an envelope for me? I want to get infected.
You'll get infected soon enough. Thats boris's plan, we all get infected and euthanize the old and frail.

Last edited:
Stick your jar up your hoop! It needs a fuckin host. Might a bit longer than 12 hours on materials but without a living being to infect it will die off.

9 days is "a bit longer" than 12 hours, duly noted

Should’ve spread it before going to hospital...

9 days is "a bit longer" than 12 hours, duly noted
Yes. I knew it could last a while on certain surfaces. I wasn't aware it was as long as 9 days. Still needs a host to thrive.

Yes and that's besides the point because it can last for nine days inside of a glass jar, especially if placed in an environment with a suitable temperature

This is why I brought up the nine days, to refute this nonsense

Anything else to say?
I stand corrected. What do you want, a round of applause?

I stand corrected. What do you want, a round of applause?

JFL you guys kill me

"You're wrong, you're wrong"

And when you are disproved you do a complete 180 and try to downplay the issue as though I was "uplaying it", I was just defending my arguments with the same vigor you were using to say they were wrong

There's nothing for me to get, but we really shouldn't have had to have had this long back and forth, you should have immediately realized you were wrong just by reading the article

JFL you guys kill me

"You're wrong, you're wrong"

And when you are disproved you do a complete 180 and try to downplay the issue as though I was "uplaying it", I was just defending my arguments with the same vigor you were using to say they were wrong

There's nothing for me to get, but we really shouldn't have had to have had this long back and forth, you should have immediately realized you were wrong just by reading the article
Big win for you buddy boy. You've won an arguement with a stranger on the internet. I though your liquid jar corona seemed a bit far fetched. That's all. Enjoy your wee victory. Your life must be a blast!

Big win for you buddy boy. You've won an arguement with a stranger on the internet. I though your liquid jar corona seemed a bit far fetched. That's all. Enjoy your wee victory. Your life must be a blast!

JFL again, stop it with the strawman of my personal investment in the argument, i've never in my life responded like this to someone refuting an argument, I just said I was wrong, but for some reason guys like you get so defensive and half to act like the person who just refuted your argument is trying to get some kind of feeling of achievement from it JFL

Its hilarious, ironically IT ONLY SHOWS YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS EMOTIONALLY INVESTED

JFL again, stop it with the strawman of my personal investment in the argument, i've never in my life responded like this to someone refuting an argument, I just said I was wrong, but for some reason guys like you get so defensive and half to act like the person who just refuted your argument is trying to get some kind of feeling of achievement from it JFL

Its hilarious, ironically IT ONLY SHOWS YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS EMOTIONALLY INVESTED
Aye sound. Again I stand corrected. Dunno what else to say.