Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I HAVE CORONAVIRUS

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
i will give you $20 to cough on me, or at least on my workplace
giphy.gif

OP, holy shit. RIP.
I need to make a plan about what to do if i get infected.

They are firing up the incinerator for you OP.

May your breath carry death and destruction to your enemies.

Become a super spreader

Should have gone to your nearest yoga studio and coughed and spit on everything in gta

Last edited:
Spread it to the foid nurses. End their cocksucking careers

Accept Papa Nurgle into your heart, and share his gift in minecraft :feelsLSD:
66446753 594120954327164 6572487186329894912 o

The virus. Femorloids. You know what to do.

@BrendioEEE I see you ngl, might register on looksmax ngl, if you're not already banned from there too jfl ngl

Escape and infect as many sluts as you can.
Go CoronaEeeeAhhh.

This is very unsettling

based
are you ok, OP?
get back to us

tfu on ugly femorloids

COVID-19 carrier terminated

I think OP is kill.

Last edited:
99% it’s a larp

If it’s not , keep in mind you can get legally fucked if you spread it intentionally
Doesn't matter. If you're facially fucked, the law can't make you suffer anymore than you already do. Probably a larp but if it isn't, this should serve as a reminder for all incels to NOT go to the doctor if they have symptoms and instead spread the wrath (in Plague Inc).

Doesn't matter. If you're facially fucked, the law can't make you suffer anymore than you already do. Probably a larp but if it isn't, this should serve as a reminder for all incels to NOT go to the doctor if they have symptoms and instead spread the wrath (in Plague Inc).
WHen my 25 years of this shit life have taught me anything its that it can always get worse

if your truly isolated like @Emba tier. your unlikely to get it and even if you do, you likely won't get substantial symptoms if your young and not even know about it. but if your NEET and live with parents or go out ocssionally for groceries, almost guaranteed to get it at some point. As America has done literally nothing to slow the spread.

op doesn't need to. this shit will spread heavily no matter what he does. it's already started and can't be stoppedm literally no country besides Singapore, Italy, China, south Korea and few others will have cases flat line. the rest will have skyrocketing cases
Don't believe anything you see on the media. It's all (((hype))).