Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have been officially diagnosed with Paranoid Personality Disorder. I dont know what to think. Opinions please.

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Oldcel
★★★★
I was thinking about making a long wall of text talking about my life this last year, but i dont feel like it right now.
But i need opinions about something that concerns me.

A year ago, i suffered a mental breakdown. I had to move to my parents, and ive been living with them (again) this last year. I was lucky enough to convince the government to change my job, so i could work in the city they live.
Anyway...
Some time after, i was forced to go to therapy, and, something very weird happened to me. A couple of psychiatrist diagnosed me with Paranoid Personality Disorder. Officially. These people are not related to the government, i paid for their services, so i didnt lose my job. It took them a long time to came to the conclusion... but both did it. They dont know each other, and they gave me the same reasons for their diagnosis. They are both old males, and have no reason to lie to me. I kind of trust one of them, he is high IQ, 40 years of experience, and i know he would not diagnose me with this if he wasnt completely sure. But he is.

I didnt mention that im an incel (and even if i did, they probably dont know what it is, i live in Spain). I just told them the truth: ive tried it all and failed. I never had friends or a gf, im a virgin, and its because im short, ugly and an aspie. I told them my life and my experiences, and how people treated me my whole life. I told them about every rejection, about the extreme isolation i live in, etc. But both of them just ignore it all and blame a mental condition i didnt even know i had. At least none of them told me that im making things up. They both realize that given my looks and personal biography, its reasonable that i had a lot of trouble finding a gf. But, according to them, those slim chances are ruined by the PD.

One of them also recognized that i was in the autistic spectrum, but according to him, thats the least of my mental problems. And he insists on treating the personality disorder i am supposed to suffer. I went to therapy for months, but im still not convinced. Im just not sure. I dont know what to think.

I also got a mayor depression diagnosis, but that was obvious for everyone. Thats why im taking antidepressants.

At the beginning i just rejected both diagnosis, and i was a bit disappointed because i thought that both of them were pretty bad at their job. But ive been reading and watching videos about it these lasts months, and right now im not sure what to think. Also, they make pretty convincing arguments. For example: absolutely no person with PPD goes to therapy willingly. And thats my case, i was forced to go to therapy by my parents and the government after the breakdown. I thought that, at least, i could get my Aspergers officially recognized, so it wasnt a complete waste of time.

I share most of the symptoms:
  • Doubt the commitment, loyalty, or trustworthiness of others, believing others are exploiting or deceiving them.
  • Are reluctant to confide in others or reveal personal information because they are afraid the information will be used against them.
  • Are unforgiving and hold grudges.
  • Are hypersensitive and take criticism poorly.
  • Read hidden meanings in the innocent remarks or casual looks of others.
  • Perceive attacks on their character that are not apparent to others; they generally react with anger and are quick to retaliate.
  • Are generally cold and distant in their relationships with others, and might become controlling and jealous to avoid being betrayed.
  • Cannot see their role in problems or conflicts, believing they are always right.
  • Have difficulty relaxing.
  • Are hostile, stubborn, and argumentative.
  • Tend to develop negative stereotypes of others.
Sometimes im pretty sure it is all a big mistake. Or a conspiracy. Sometimes i think its just my bad luck, or that they just hate me. But then, i go back to readings or videos about it, and i doubt myself again. For example, videos of this dude:

View: https://youtu.be/w5FgfohXVmk

Specially this one:

View: https://youtu.be/OyVnckSr_HY

I would react to every situation as a person with PPD. For me, its the most logical. Doesnt everyone think like this? Am i the only one that automatically distrusts everyone?

Theres a lot of academical material about this personality disorder, im not gonna link it all.

If its true, its a problem i will have my whole life. There is no cure, or meds, not even therapy (which is barely useful anyway if true... again, confirmed by my experience). If its true, i will probably spend (waste) my whole life isolated, exactly as i am now, due to something i can barely understand or accept. Even if i was tall and attractive, people with PPD live isolated lives....

So, i would like to know...
Am i the only one diagnosed with this personality disorder?
What do you think about this kind of diagnosis given that im an incel?
Could my incel condition make them both commit the same mistake?

I just dont know what to think about it. And it disturbs me every day :feelsbadman:
Am i really crazy? :feelscry:

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
It's over. You're close to schizophrenics in society's eyes: the most despised group of mentally ill people.
400px Fertility Ratios

Last edited:
It's over. You're close to schizophrenics in society's eyes: the most despised group of mentally ill people.
View attachment 487212

I KNOW
Its cluster A, the worst of them all. Thats why im scared. Am i really delusional? If i have cognitive problems, how do i know if i have them? After all, i might be delusional about them too.
I dont know.

I KNOW
Its cluster A, the worst of them all. Thats why im scared. Am i really delusional? If i have cognitive problems, how do i know if i have them? After all, i might be delusional about them too.
I dont know.
I, too, am scared of that prospect because I have the same anxiety as my mother: there is no cure and I will reach rock bottom if that happens when I turn in my early 20's.
This is the scariest part of isolation: you don't know if people see you messed up or not.

I, too, am scared of that prospect because I have the same anxiety as my mother: there is no cure and I will reach rock bottom if that happens when I turn in my early 20's.
This is the scariest part of isolation: you don't know if people see you messed up or not.

I dont understand. Is your mother schizophrenic? Around your 20´s is when that mental condition shows its symptoms, thats true. If so, fuck. Im sorry dude :feelsbadman:

I dont understand. Is your mother schizophrenic? Around your 20´s is when that mental condition shows its symptoms, thats true. If so, fuck. Im sorry dude :feelsbadman:
Yes, very schizophrenic, got arrested during many psychotic episodes of hers in public.

good, now you're going to start memorizing all cars plates because someone is after you :feelsokman:
jk bro, lit a cigarette and reflect upon own thoughts

Yes, very schizophrenic, got arrested during many psychotic episodes of hers in public.

Fuck. It sucks.
How do you know youre not crazy? You probably know you have a good chance of developing it too. I dont know if i am crazy. This whole situation is surreal.
Anyway, good luck man. I hope you dont inherit it.

Fuck. It sucks.
How do you know youre not crazy? You probably know you have a good chance of developing it too. I dont know if i am crazy. This whole situation is surreal.
I hope too. :feelsYall:
We can only hope now.
Index

Never get diagnosed and put on Jew pills, being labeled mentally ill is jfl fuel.

They lying to you brocel. You told them you're ugly and they just call you crazy. It's the same thing that happens to me. They hate being faced with the facts of our world.

Never get diagnosed and put on Jew pills, being labeled mentally ill is jfl fuel.

Only an NT person can afford such nonsensical ideas about the science of psychiatry and mental medicine.

They lying to you brocel. You told them you're ugly and they just call you crazy. It's the same thing that happens to me. They hate being faced with the facts of our world.

Have you been diagnosed with a personality disorder? Which one?

Anyway, both psychiatrist recognized that im ugly and short. According to them, its easy to understand my lack of romance and intimacy. But, according to them, i would have a chance if i didnt distrust everyone, etc. And thats what disturbs me. I really show all the symptoms, and i even have reasons to have developed the PD (not going into detail). Every time i watch a video about PPD, i feel like they are talking about me.
I dont know what to think about it

One thing to remember is Psychiatry isn't actually a science. It's a Jewish pseudo-science. Do not believe everything a jewish drug dealer says, because he's always going to say that you need jew drugs and long term care.

It's like going to a mechanic and asking if your car needs repairs. Or going to a life insurance sales office and asking if you should buy coverage.

They're always going to say yes. So they invented all kinds of terms such that every person alive will fall ito one bucket or another. The bipolar bucket is the catch-all term for when you don't exactly fit one of the others.

So don't take it personally, and don't necessarily believe their diagnosis. They were going to diagnose you with something, and they both happened to pick the same one.

One thing to remember is Psychiatry isn't actually a science. It's a Jewish pseudo-science. Do not believe everything a jewish drug dealer says, because he's always going to say that you need jew drugs and long term care.

I dont believe in the jews conspiracy. Psychiatry is a science, and if you dont think it is, read a fucking book. Im not talking about psychology, but psychiatry. A branch of medicine.

It's like going to a mechanic and asking if your car needs repairs. Or going to a life insurance sales office and asking if you should buy coverage.

They're always going to say yes. So they invented all kinds of terms such that every person alive will fall ito one bucket or another. The bipolar bucket is the catch-all term for when you don't exactly fit one of the othe

As i said,
Only an NT person can afford such nonsensical ideas about the science of psychiatry and mental medicine.

Im not naive, i know that the pharmaceutical industry needs to sell us as many pills as possible, and that there are so many "therapists" that they need to convince every person that visits them to keep coming. But this is different.
Almost nobody gets diagnosed with PPD (0,7% of the population), it would make no sense to do that if all you want is for someone to keep coming.
Also, TWO psychiatrist diagnosed me with the same PD.
Also, the one that wants to treat me wants to do it FOR FREE (he is old and only accepts cases that he sympathizes with, like some kind of volunteering). And, after a year talking with him, i trust him.
Also, we both have studied psychology, so he knows he cant deceive me even if he wanted.
Also, there are no meds for PPD, so there is no economical gain whatsoever.
So don't take it personally, and don't necessarily believe their diagnosis. They were going to diagnose you with something, and they both happened to pick the same one.

I didnt believe it for a long time. But it kind of makes sense. I dont know. They might have picked the same.

Last edited:
I dont believe in the jews conspiracy. Psychiatry is a science, and if you dont think it is, read a fucking book. Im not talking about psychology, but psychiatry. A branch of medicine.
Youre wrong. Psychiatry is NOT a science. Even scientists agree on this. They do not use the scientific method. It's literally in the same category as homeopathy and chiropractors.

A new study has concluded that psychiatric diagnoses are scientifically worthless as tools to identify discrete mental health disorders.

I will trust psychiatry and physiology when the put gay back into the dsm.

I’d rather have a schizophrenic mother than a narcissistic bpd subhuman psychopath like my mother
Lmao what about a narcissistic mother and a schizophrenic father? Damn I'm lucky I'm not hearing voices

• Doubt the commitment, loyalty, or trustworthiness of others, believing others are exploiting or deceiving them.
  • Are reluctant to confide in others or reveal personal information because they are afraid the information will be used against them.
I was naive and trusted people but it turned out not very good. I trusted my classmate when he said he wanted to by my CD player. But it turned in ambuish when two assholes attacked me and stole this player. This was coordinated by him and these assholes.
I trusted that man who invited me to rent the flat with him and persuaded me to do sports. He had no children and I thought that he genuinely wants to help. But he wanted me to engage in criminal activities.
I trusted the girl I simped for during my bluepilled times. I hoped she was interested in me but once she saw me and I heard her evil laugh behind the door...

Last edited:
Fuck. It sucks.

you're not ill

the world you live in is

Lucky you. My country has shitty psycho bs coverage, so I can't claim the same fancy title, though I literally have all the symptoms you listed.:cryfeels:

Maybe you can leech some free money from your cuck state thanks to the fancy title you got buddy boyo tbh tbh. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
these are very general symptoms of lifelong negativity. i have all but one or two of them. dont get tied to some random disorder by some bluepilllers. 'according to them ugly and short have a chance to ascend if they just have a better personality'. see, how ridiulous it sounds op?

It's not paranoia,

If they really are,

out to get you...
me! Everyone!
Avoid the kill shot!
All of these, every single 'trait', are characteristics of rational people. In fact I identify with all of them...

It is obvious to me that this society is attempting to collectively justify their hindering of superior individuals by stating that their inventing, at least in this case, mental disorders that supposedly exhibit qualities that many independent thinkers share.

This statement itself (the one I argue) is, by these 'dialecticians' (as I have come to know them by), a coping mechanism... which is a lie.

As we as Psychologists know, all actions by a person consist of an egoism, that is a tentative means to attain what is desired. A man works to earn money to support himself and purchase food and amenities, a woman seeks out the handsome to attain superior genes, the meek manipulate the strong in an ATTEMPT to reform societal structures so to impress a superficial power on the world.

This 'Asperger Trait' is thus a logical behavior, a primitve one, and especially a impertive one. You would not survive a political environment trusting your contemporaries, would you?
Simple Machiavalian awareness, humans are social creatures thus the aspects of our social engagements are absorbed into the "contest" of wills.
  • Are unforgiving and hold grudges.
I liken my self to a lord, unforgiving a brutal: in modern terms, a Judge.
  • Are hypersensitive and take criticism poorly.
A oxymoron: how can one be supersensible and not inquire on their criticism thoroughly? Apparently by considering ones own critiques poorly.
  • Read hidden meanings in the innocent remarks or casual looks of others.
Is the world not covered by a viel of illusion, as if Mayas web of lies caught all who dared gaze into it? In seriousness all Ideas are speculative in their nature for they reside purely of the mind and not the reality knowledge finds its basis upon.
  • Perceive attacks on their character that are not apparent to others; they generally react with anger and are quick to retaliate.
Has there ever been a man, oh dialecticians, who forgot himself as he contemplated his character? If so, then who knows him? Apparently his adversaries in the guise of a friend.

Is what is seen not real dialecticians? Perhaps you should refer to the previous rule.
  • Are generally cold and distant in their relationships with others, and might become controlling and jealous to avoid being betrayed.
Welcome to society, we manipulate our hidden foes by calling them "companions", it is an egosim most notably observed in morals.
  • Cannot see their role in problems or conflicts, believing they are always right.
My role? I implore you, when you assigned the role of unawareness of my own to me, what role did you have? As the seer in place of me, or the one next to me? Did you think I could not see you also? You're role is simply a false one.
  • Have difficulty relaxing.
Relaxing at whose expense? In paranoia anothers, in serenity no ones.
  • Are hostile, stubborn, and argumentative.
Human-nature, or at least the art of controversy.
  • Tend to develop negative stereotypes of others
As you have of me, oh dialecticians.
Close enough for me!
I could have ripped it better...
Because old.