Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have been officially diagnosed with Paranoid Personality Disorder. I dont know what to think. Opinions please.

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Virgin Aspie Oldcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
3,913
Online
17d 7h 11m
I was thinking about making a long wall of text talking about my life this last year, but i dont feel like it right now.
But i need opinions about something that concerns me.

A year ago, i suffered a mental breakdown. I had to move to my parents, and ive been living with them (again) this last year. I was lucky enough to convince the government to change my job, so i could work in the city they live.
Anyway...
Some time after, i was forced to go to therapy, and, something very weird happened to me. A couple of psychiatrist diagnosed me with Paranoid Personality Disorder. Officially. These people are not related to the government, i paid for their services, so i didnt lose my job. It took them a long time to came to the conclusion... but both did it. They dont know each other, and they gave me the same reasons for their diagnosis. They are both old males, and have no reason to lie to me. I kind of trust one of them, he is high IQ, 40 years of experience, and i know he would not diagnose me with this if he wasnt completely sure. But he is.

I didnt mention that im an incel (and even if i did, they probably dont know what it is, i live in Spain). I just told them the truth: ive tried it all and failed. I never had friends or a gf, im a virgin, and its because im short, ugly and an aspie. I told them my life and my experiences, and how people treated me my whole life. I told them about every rejection, about the extreme isolation i live in, etc. But both of them just ignore it all and blame a mental condition i didnt even know i had. At least none of them told me that im making things up. They both realize that given my looks and personal biography, its reasonable that i had a lot of trouble finding a gf. But, according to them, those slim chances are ruined by the PD.

One of them also recognized that i was in the autistic spectrum, but according to him, thats the least of my mental problems. And he insists on treating the personality disorder i am supposed to suffer. I went to therapy for months, but im still not convinced. Im just not sure. I dont know what to think.

I also got a mayor depression diagnosis, but that was obvious for everyone. Thats why im taking antidepressants.

At the beginning i just rejected both diagnosis, and i was a bit disappointed because i thought that both of them were pretty bad at their job. But ive been reading and watching videos about it these lasts months, and right now im not sure what to think. Also, they make pretty convincing arguments. For example: absolutely no person with PPD goes to therapy willingly. And thats my case, i was forced to go to therapy by my parents and the government after the breakdown. I thought that, at least, i could get my Aspergers officially recognized, so it wasnt a complete waste of time.

I share most of the symptoms:
  • Doubt the commitment, loyalty, or trustworthiness of others, believing others are exploiting or deceiving them.
  • Are reluctant to confide in others or reveal personal information because they are afraid the information will be used against them.
  • Are unforgiving and hold grudges.
  • Are hypersensitive and take criticism poorly.
  • Read hidden meanings in the innocent remarks or casual looks of others.
  • Perceive attacks on their character that are not apparent to others; they generally react with anger and are quick to retaliate.
  • Are generally cold and distant in their relationships with others, and might become controlling and jealous to avoid being betrayed.
  • Cannot see their role in problems or conflicts, believing they are always right.
  • Have difficulty relaxing.
  • Are hostile, stubborn, and argumentative.
  • Tend to develop negative stereotypes of others.
Sometimes im pretty sure it is all a big mistake. Or a conspiracy. Sometimes i think its just my bad luck, or that they just hate me. But then, i go back to readings or videos about it, and i doubt myself again. For example, videos of this dude:

View: https://youtu.be/w5FgfohXVmk


Specially this one:

View: https://youtu.be/OyVnckSr_HY


I would react to every situation as a person with PPD. For me, its the most logical. Doesnt everyone think like this? Am i the only one that automatically distrusts everyone?

Theres a lot of academical material about this personality disorder, im not gonna link it all.

If its true, its a problem i will have my whole life. There is no cure, or meds, not even therapy (which is barely useful anyway if true... again, confirmed by my experience). If its true, i will probably spend (waste) my whole life isolated, exactly as i am now, due to something i can barely understand or accept. Even if i was tall and attractive, people with PPD live isolated lives....

So, i would like to know...
Am i the only one diagnosed with this personality disorder?
What do you think about this kind of diagnosis given that im an incel?
Could my incel condition make them both commit the same mistake?

I just dont know what to think about it. And it disturbs me every day :feelsbadman:
Am i really crazy? :feelscry:

Thanks for reading.
 
Last edited:
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
3,617
Online
42d 18h 58m
It's over. You're close to schizophrenics in society's eyes: the most despised group of mentally ill people.
 
Last edited:
IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Virgin Aspie Oldcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
3,913
Online
17d 7h 11m
Zer0/∞ said:
It's over. You're close to schizophrenics in society's eyes: the most despised group of mentally ill people.
View attachment 487212

I KNOW
Its cluster A, the worst of them all. Thats why im scared. Am i really delusional? If i have cognitive problems, how do i know if i have them? After all, i might be delusional about them too.
I dont know.
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
3,617
Online
42d 18h 58m
IsolationHurts said:
I KNOW
Its cluster A, the worst of them all. Thats why im scared. Am i really delusional? If i have cognitive problems, how do i know if i have them? After all, i might be delusional about them too.
I dont know.
I, too, am scared of that prospect because I have the same anxiety as my mother: there is no cure and I will reach rock bottom if that happens when I turn in my early 20's.
This is the scariest part of isolation: you don't know if people see you messed up or not.
 
IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Virgin Aspie Oldcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
3,913
Online
17d 7h 11m
Zer0/∞ said:
I, too, am scared of that prospect because I have the same anxiety as my mother: there is no cure and I will reach rock bottom if that happens when I turn in my early 20's.
This is the scariest part of isolation: you don't know if people see you messed up or not.

I dont understand. Is your mother schizophrenic? Around your 20´s is when that mental condition shows its symptoms, thats true. If so, fuck. Im sorry dude :feelsbadman:
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
3,617
Online
42d 18h 58m
IsolationHurts said:
I dont understand. Is your mother schizophrenic? Around your 20´s is when that mental condition shows its symptoms, thats true. If so, fuck. Im sorry dude :feelsbadman:
Yes, very schizophrenic, got arrested during many psychotic episodes of hers in public.
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

Immortal Prophet
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
8,753
Online
127d 10h 14m
good, now you're going to start memorizing all cars plates because someone is after you :feelsokman:
jk bro, lit a cigarette and reflect upon own thoughts
 
IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Virgin Aspie Oldcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
3,913
Online
17d 7h 11m
Zer0/∞ said:
Yes, very schizophrenic, got arrested during many psychotic episodes of hers in public.

Fuck. It sucks.
How do you know youre not crazy? You probably know you have a good chance of developing it too. I dont know if i am crazy. This whole situation is surreal.
Anyway, good luck man. I hope you dont inherit it.
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
3,617
Online
42d 18h 58m
IsolationHurts said:
Fuck. It sucks.
How do you know youre not crazy? You probably know you have a good chance of developing it too. I dont know if i am crazy. This whole situation is surreal.
Anyway, good luck man. I hope you dont inherit it.
I hope too. :feelsYall:
We can only hope now.
 
rope2cope

rope2cope

Fast Banana Marketing CEO
★★★★★
Joined
May 30, 2019
Posts
6,349
Online
132d 8h 27m
Never get diagnosed and put on Jew pills, being labeled mentally ill is jfl fuel.
 
IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Virgin Aspie Oldcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
3,913
Online
17d 7h 11m
OwlGod said:
jk bro, lit a cigarette and reflect upon own thoughts

Thats basically my life. But i vape.
 
FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Posts
404
Online
8d 21h 20m
They lying to you brocel. You told them you're ugly and they just call you crazy. It's the same thing that happens to me. They hate being faced with the facts of our world.
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
3,617
Online
42d 18h 58m
worthlessloser26 said:
I’d rather have a schizophrenic mother than a narcissistic bpd subhuman psychopath like my mother
Why would you say that?:cryfeels:
 
IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Virgin Aspie Oldcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
3,913
Online
17d 7h 11m
rope2cope said:
Never get diagnosed and put on Jew pills, being labeled mentally ill is jfl fuel.

Only an NT person can afford such nonsensical ideas about the science of psychiatry and mental medicine.
 
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Officer
★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Posts
617
Online
38d 2h 17m
Zer0/∞ said:
Why would you say that?:cryfeels:
My mom is so annoying and mean
 
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
3,617
Online
42d 18h 58m
worthlessloser26 said:
My mom is so annoying and mean
It was the same thing for me before she got jew pilled and kept in the mental hospital for 6 months.:cryfeels:
 
IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Virgin Aspie Oldcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
3,913
Online
17d 7h 11m
FutureHallOfHanger said:
They lying to you brocel. You told them you're ugly and they just call you crazy. It's the same thing that happens to me. They hate being faced with the facts of our world.

Have you been diagnosed with a personality disorder? Which one?

Anyway, both psychiatrist recognized that im ugly and short. According to them, its easy to understand my lack of romance and intimacy. But, according to them, i would have a chance if i didnt distrust everyone, etc. And thats what disturbs me. I really show all the symptoms, and i even have reasons to have developed the PD (not going into detail). Every time i watch a video about PPD, i feel like they are talking about me.
I dont know what to think about it
 
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
4,030
Online
130d 11h 54m
One thing to remember is Psychiatry isn't actually a science. It's a Jewish pseudo-science. Do not believe everything a jewish drug dealer says, because he's always going to say that you need jew drugs and long term care.

It's like going to a mechanic and asking if your car needs repairs. Or going to a life insurance sales office and asking if you should buy coverage.

They're always going to say yes. So they invented all kinds of terms such that every person alive will fall ito one bucket or another. The bipolar bucket is the catch-all term for when you don't exactly fit one of the others.

So don't take it personally, and don't necessarily believe their diagnosis. They were going to diagnose you with something, and they both happened to pick the same one.
 
IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Virgin Aspie Oldcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
3,913
Online
17d 7h 11m
CrackingYs said:
One thing to remember is Psychiatry isn't actually a science. It's a Jewish pseudo-science. Do not believe everything a jewish drug dealer says, because he's always going to say that you need jew drugs and long term care.

I dont believe in the jews conspiracy. Psychiatry is a science, and if you dont think it is, read a fucking book. Im not talking about psychology, but psychiatry. A branch of medicine.

CrackingYs said:
It's like going to a mechanic and asking if your car needs repairs. Or going to a life insurance sales office and asking if you should buy coverage.

They're always going to say yes. So they invented all kinds of terms such that every person alive will fall ito one bucket or another. The bipolar bucket is the catch-all term for when you don't exactly fit one of the othe

As i said,
IsolationHurts said:
Only an NT person can afford such nonsensical ideas about the science of psychiatry and mental medicine.

Im not naive, i know that the pharmaceutical industry needs to sell us as many pills as possible, and that there are so many "therapists" that they need to convince every person that visits them to keep coming. But this is different.
Almost nobody gets diagnosed with PPD (0,7% of the population), it would make no sense to do that if all you want is for someone to keep coming.
Also, TWO psychiatrist diagnosed me with the same PD.
Also, the one that wants to treat me wants to do it FOR FREE (he is old and only accepts cases that he sympathizes with, like some kind of volunteering). And, after a year talking with him, i trust him.
Also, we both have studied psychology, so he knows he cant deceive me even if he wanted.
Also, there are no meds for PPD, so there is no economical gain whatsoever.
CrackingYs said:
So don't take it personally, and don't necessarily believe their diagnosis. They were going to diagnose you with something, and they both happened to pick the same one.

I didnt believe it for a long time. But it kind of makes sense. I dont know. They might have picked the same.
 
Last edited:
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
4,030
Online
130d 11h 54m
IsolationHurts said:
I dont believe in the jews conspiracy. Psychiatry is a science, and if you dont think it is, read a fucking book. Im not talking about psychology, but psychiatry. A branch of medicine.
Youre wrong. Psychiatry is NOT a science. Even scientists agree on this. They do not use the scientific method. It's literally in the same category as homeopathy and chiropractors.

A new study has concluded that psychiatric diagnoses are scientifically worthless as tools to identify discrete mental health disorders.

 
nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Posts
4,141
Online
214d 13h 24m
I will trust psychiatry and physiology when the put gay back into the dsm.
 
E

Ehwhatever

Recruit
★★
Joined
Sep 7, 2021
Posts
112
Online
4d 4h 57m
worthlessloser26 said:
I’d rather have a schizophrenic mother than a narcissistic bpd subhuman psychopath like my mother
Lmao what about a narcissistic mother and a schizophrenic father? Damn I'm lucky I'm not hearing voices
 
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Admiral
★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
2,645
Online
64d 6h 56m
IsolationHurts said:
  • Doubt the commitment, loyalty, or trustworthiness of others, believing others are exploiting or deceiving them.
  • Are reluctant to confide in others or reveal personal information because they are afraid the information will be used against them.
I was naive and trusted people but it turned out not very good. I trusted my classmate when he said he wanted to by my CD player. But it turned in ambuish when two assholes attacked me and stole this player. This was coordinated by him and these assholes.
I trusted that man who invited me to rent the flat with him and persuaded me to do sports. He had no children and I thought that he genuinely wants to help. But he wanted me to engage in criminal activities.
I trusted the girl I simped for during my bluepilled times. I hoped she was interested in me but once she saw me and I heard her evil laugh behind the door...
 
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
5,530
Online
57d 17h 54m
IsolationHurts said:
Fuck. It sucks.
How do you know youre not crazy? You probably know you have a good chance of developing it too. I dont know if i am crazy. This whole situation is surreal.
Anyway, good luck man. I hope you dont inherit it.
 
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
9,153
Online
79d 7h 38m
you're not ill

the world you live in is
 
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
5,530
Online
57d 17h 54m
Tenshi said:
you're not ill

the world you live in is
Then we shall destroy it
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,393
Online
35d 6h 52m
Lucky you. My country has shitty psycho bs coverage, so I can't claim the same fancy title, though I literally have all the symptoms you listed.:cryfeels:


Maybe you can leech some free money from your cuck state thanks to the fancy title you got buddy boyo tbh tbh. :feelsthink:
 
Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Veteran
Joined
Jul 13, 2020
Posts
1,018
Online
19d 23h 20m
Zer0/∞ said:
It's over. You're close to schizophrenics in society's eyes: the most despised group of mentally ill people.
View attachment 487212
>Autism male
>Barely higher than full blown schizophrenia
Time to climb Mt. Overest.
IsolationHurts said:
But, according to them, i would have a chance if i didnt distrust everyone, etc.
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Go get the science juice or something.
 
Last edited:
sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
5,217
Online
65d 11m
>normal reaction to living a life as an incel

NOOOOO YOU HAVE 6 GORILLION PERSONALITY DISORDERS SWEATY :soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
 
R

rottingricecel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
158
Online
4d 14h 10m
these are very general symptoms of lifelong negativity. i have all but one or two of them. dont get tied to some random disorder by some bluepilllers. 'according to them ugly and short have a chance to ascend if they just have a better personality'. see, how ridiulous it sounds op?
 
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Godless
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
2,468
Online
19d 18h 23m
IsolationHurts said:
I share most of the symptoms:
  • Doubt the commitment, loyalty, or trustworthiness of others, believing others are exploiting or deceiving them.
  • Are reluctant to confide in others or reveal personal information because they are afraid the information will be used against them.
  • Are unforgiving and hold grudges.
  • Are hypersensitive and take criticism poorly.
  • Read hidden meanings in the innocent remarks or casual looks of others.
  • Perceive attacks on their character that are not apparent to others; they generally react with anger and are quick to retaliate.
  • Are generally cold and distant in their relationships with others, and might become controlling and jealous to avoid being betrayed.
  • Cannot see their role in problems or conflicts, believing they are always right.
  • Have difficulty relaxing.
  • Are hostile, stubborn, and argumentative.
  • Tend to develop negative stereotypes of others.

All of these, every single 'trait', are characteristics of rational people. In fact I identify with all of them...

It is obvious to me that this society is attempting to collectively justify their hindering of superior individuals by stating that their inventing, at least in this case, mental disorders that supposedly exhibit qualities that many independent thinkers share.

This statement itself (the one I argue) is, by these 'dialecticians' (as I have come to know them by), a coping mechanism... which is a lie.


  • Doubt the commitment, loyalty, or trustworthiness of others, believing others are exploiting or deceiving them.
As we as Psychologists know, all actions by a person consist of an egoism, that is a tentative means to attain what is desired. A man works to earn money to support himself and purchase food and amenities, a woman seeks out the handsome to attain superior genes, the meek manipulate the strong in an ATTEMPT to reform societal structures so to impress a superficial power on the world.

This 'Asperger Trait' is thus a logical behavior, a primitve one, and especially a impertive one. You would not survive a political environment trusting your contemporaries, would you?
  • Are reluctant to confide in others or reveal personal information because they are afraid the information will be used against them.
Simple Machiavalian awareness, humans are social creatures thus the aspects of our social engagements are absorbed into the "contest" of wills.
  • Are unforgiving and hold grudges.
I liken my self to a lord, unforgiving a brutal: in modern terms, a Judge.
  • Are hypersensitive and take criticism poorly.
A oxymoron: how can one be supersensible and not inquire on their criticism thoroughly? Apparently by considering ones own critiques poorly.
  • Read hidden meanings in the innocent remarks or casual looks of others.
Is the world not covered by a viel of illusion, as if Mayas web of lies caught all who dared gaze into it? In seriousness all Ideas are speculative in their nature for they reside purely of the mind and not the reality knowledge finds its basis upon.
  • Perceive attacks on their character that are not apparent to others; they generally react with anger and are quick to retaliate.
Has there ever been a man, oh dialecticians, who forgot himself as he contemplated his character? If so, then who knows him? Apparently his adversaries in the guise of a friend.

Is what is seen not real dialecticians? Perhaps you should refer to the previous rule.
  • Are generally cold and distant in their relationships with others, and might become controlling and jealous to avoid being betrayed.
Welcome to society, we manipulate our hidden foes by calling them "companions", it is an egosim most notably observed in morals.
  • Cannot see their role in problems or conflicts, believing they are always right.
My role? I implore you, when you assigned the role of unawareness of my own to me, what role did you have? As the seer in place of me, or the one next to me? Did you think I could not see you also? You're role is simply a false one.
  • Have difficulty relaxing.
Relaxing at whose expense? In paranoia anothers, in serenity no ones.
  • Are hostile, stubborn, and argumentative.
Human-nature, or at least the art of controversy.
  • Tend to develop negative stereotypes of others
As you have of me, oh dialecticians.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top