Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have been listening to music all day and now my ears hurt

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
I was listening at full volume ofcourse. Now i'm feeling a bit uncomfortable listening it on high volume because my ears feel weird. Ear damages are permanent fuck if I don't stop or control myself I will damage my ears forever.

I wish they complete the work on studying those birds and producing a cure/therapy for ear damages so I can peaceful continue fucking my ears. Apparently birds can recover from any hearing loss.

As you age, your hearing gets progressively worse.

Listen to it at low volume

D652D2FD 9A41 4C64 A8FD F82FE6371295

I don’t care if i ruin my hearing

I have been listening to musical all day and my ears are pretty fine.

I have the same problem ngl

Just blast it instead

Full volume what the fuck

That shit would break my ears. I only listen with the volume being two notches.
Idk man I have been listening to full volume all the time.

It's either normal loudness or as loud it can get.

Idk man I have been listening to full volume all the time.

It's either normal loudness or as loud it can get.
Wait, is this full volume with headphones?

Wait, is this full volume with headphones?
Yes. I would feel awkward and uncomfortable if I blast music. Loudness makes me uncomfortable but loud headphones don't.
Just blast it instead
Loudness makes me uncomfortable but with headphones it doesn't. Plus headphones or ear phones sound way better.

Yes. I would feel awkward and uncomfortable if I blast music. Loudness makes me uncomfortable but loud headphones don't.

Loudness makes me uncomfortable but with headphones it doesn't. Plus headphones or ear phones sound way better.
Over for highinhibcels

In future you'll be able to listen to your media device without eaphones using low power chips powered by your body to transmit signals directly to your brain.

Tone that shit down tbh, your going to fuck up your ears if you continue doing that.

Tone that shit down tbh, your going to fuck up your ears if you continue doing that.
Will have to tbh. I made this post before going to sleep and my ears still feel weird after waking up.
In future you'll be able to listen to your media device without eaphones using low power chips powered by your body to transmit signals directly to your brain.
Dunno if serious or joking.

Will have to tbh. I made this post before going to sleep and my ears still feel weird after waking up.

Yeah don’t take your hearing for granted. You will regret it later on.

Ok Bill Gates

Yeah don’t take your hearing for granted. You will regret it later on.
You are right. Any hearing damage is permanent.

Birds are lucky as fuck they can recover from it own their own.

You are right. Any hearing damage is permanent.

Birds are lucky as fuck they can recover from it own their own.
I didn‘t know that tbh, Quite fascinating of them to be capable of that.

Serious, chips are low powered because they send digital signals where as using a headphone you need to have an adequate amount of power through the speakers to have adequate amount of sound.

I have been listening to musical all day and my ears are pretty fine.
It has a long term effect on your ears. If the hearing loss becomes so severe that you can easily tell the difference, it's already too late.

I think i'd rather use headphones than get cancer

Regenerate hair cells. Maybe could be used to fix balding idk.
Balding = Follicle minaturization

Follicle death comes very later on
Sounds cool tbh. Imagine the sound quality you could achieve.

Sounds cool tbh. Imagine the sound quality you could achieve.
Like infinite quality or amount of detail that your brain can comprehend, simply miles better than any audio device in existence.

I need to turn my headphones to max volume to hear anything tbh

im gonna hack reddit with the api by inject objective B++ and git push. Then I will SQL the database and send the data to my private email server with privte key and public key (which I have to post online ofc) and finally i will get the reddit password for web people that runs the computer on reddit. Then I will hack the subreddits so they all give me karama which will ultimately end it my victor over everyone and I will own all of reddit and delete all admin users and the sub mods so I can post all the dank memeeus then I wi ll be run across the world to hack in reddit building with guns to get the main frame computer IP adress so I can inject Mac adress to finish my plan the end

im gonna hack reddit with the api by inject objective B++ and git push. Then I will SQL the database and send the data to my private email server with privte key and public key (which I have to post online ofc) and finally i will get the reddit password for web people that runs the computer on reddit. Then I will hack the subreddits so they all give me karama which will ultimately end it my victor over everyone and I will own all of reddit and delete all admin users and the sub mods so I can post all the dank memeeus then I wi ll be run across the world to hack in reddit building with guns to get the main frame computer IP adress so I can inject Mac adress to finish my plan the end
Cool fan fiction bro

Sounds good bro

Technologys me

I don't know what deafcels do with their time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back