Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's no winning your genetics. Did all the shit i could to mantain my hair... Now it looks ridiculous, next time i go to a barder i'll have to buzz

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
Minoxidil, finasteride. Keto shampoo. You name it. I tried and tried. And now at 28 i'm close to balding..... There's no reason to continue this nonsense. I'm gonna go to a dermatologist next and see if there's some magic cure to atleast mantain what i currently have. I don't have high hopes.

Imagine life not only making you short, ugly and hairy on places that should not have hair. Then taking the hair that actually matters..... Also at a relatively young age... Fuck this game. I liked my hair.

There's one solution left and it's unironically estrogen

I’m sorry man.

Careful with fin, some trucels never come back after they get pfs, shit is a real thing look up Ryan russo lions mane, pfs can come from anything that inhibits 5ar, and it’s a death tier disorder that even doctors can’t help you with

I gained my crown back with minox but a large part is still thinner then it used to be, I give myself 5-7 more years before I have to do the soy beard bald combo

That's unfortunate to hear man! Me losing my hair would make me hate life and myself even more I don't have the willpower to wear a hat or balaclava

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back