Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have an idea of the answers I’m gonna get but still do gonna do it anyway.

Where to go with my life?

• Pursue DVR

• Enroll in an art major at community college

• Vocational school

Results are only viewable after voting.
R

robertgeronim0

Banned
-
I'm 21 years old and been out of high school for 3 years. No college nor real employment. Was gonna go to college after high school but mindset was in a different place. Anyways, I got referred to thos program where they can help me get AND maintain a job(cuz I’m a fat unmotivated sack of shit), and they’ll let me know if they consider me within the next 2 weeks.

So, I’m doing this poll to see what u guys think I should do? I’m leaning towards job cuz at this point in my life I could REALLY use my own money as opposed to asking family members all the time. But prior to calling the program, I was considering starting school to major in art(I was skilled in free hand drawing as a kid) cuz it’s been hard to gain employment over the years. That, along with the depression lust of pursuing minimum wage(cuz I never expected my life to get this way) is why I just didn’t want to be bothered. I know a lot of you are probably gonna say fuck art and do something else, but during the GOLDEN YEARS of my life, if there was one thing I was revered for other the infinite autism(lol), it was 2D drawing. I guess you could say I’m trying to be what 11 year old would want me to be. Feel free to tell me whatever alternative options y’all got, like trade school, of course.
ALSO: if I don’t accepted into DVR, I might have to consider college(community obv)

Damn, can anyone interact?

Rope.

Designer Rope

Division of rehabilitation services, basically helps the mentally inabled get a job.
That's what they're supposed to do, but in my experience, all they've done is prolong the inevitable point where I give up on trying to establish a career, and have just decided to go try to get autismbuxx. :feelsseriously:

Digital video recorder is a good plan.

You and 500,000 other fat lazy fuckers are going to battle Royal for the five available part time jobs.

Division of rehabilitation services, basically helps the mentally inabled get a job.
I once did a similar thing. It did nothing for my future. except incure debt, that 20+ years later I had my welfare check docked by the us IRS... To pay.

Vocalist school is better. Be a welder or plumber bro

Do what I'm gonna do. Vocational school to plumber. Mariomaxxing