Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a good looking profile shot

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
All my features which make me incel are visible from the front, such as my slight negative canthal tilt, shitty eyebrows making me look mad, but most importantly bloated face shape (not the fat but the actual bone structure is terrible so no "gym" can fix that) etc. From the side I actually look decent and have a visible jaw. 

6/10 profile shot
2.5/10 normal shot (actual ratings from women on okCupid)

iiiTeMpeR said:
All my features which make me incel are visible from the front, such as my slight negative canthal tilt, shitty eyebrows making me look mad, but most importantly bloated face shape (not the fat but the actual bone structure is terrible so no "gym" can fix that) etc. From the side I actually look decent and have a visible jaw. 

6/10 profile shot
2.5/10 normal shot (actual ratings from women on okCupid)

My front looks better than my profile. None are a 6/10 though. I never let people see my side. I face them while walking away.

Shit happens you can slay with side profile tho.
Just come up to a girl facing left tbh, get her to your apartment facing left and fuck her facing left.

slayer tbh

Weed said:
Just come up to a girl facing left tbh, get her to your apartment facing left and fuck her facing left.

slayer tbh

Imagine how retarded that would look tho haha, going up to girls in a strict profile shot and having sex while look at the side, lmao I should get surgery to make my neck always facing the side.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Weed said:
slayer tbh
Imagine how retarded that would look tho haha, going up to girls in a strict profile shot and having sex while look at the side, lmao I should get surgery to make my neck always facing the side.
Nah it's normal, I scare toddlers in their strollers by showing my side profile so it should be opposite for you