Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a fever again

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So just a fever, so far no coughing or breathing difficulty. Could be Corona Chan for real this time? Or just nothing. Anyway, my new shitty job is at a store where there's been shitloads of customers so it's possible.

You have corona. It's ovER.

At least you have the opportunity to spread it and take your final vengeance against this world which has betrayed you.

If you're often getting unexplained fevers without respiratory infections, you could have leukemia. Don't worry though, if you're under 25 it's curable in almost all cases but you need to have it checked out.

You have corona. It's ovER.

At least you have the opportunity to spread it and take your final vengeance against this world which has betrayed you.
I mean I had a random fever like literally a week ago or something as well, so it's too early to say. But if I go a few days without posting or something means it really was over for me all along as I write this

I got a fever put my dick in a beaver

So just a fever, so far no coughing or breathing difficulty. Could be Corona Chan for real this time? Or just nothing. Anyway, my new shitty job is at a store where there's been shitloads of customers so it's possible.

Its a possibility

you know what to do