Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I have a driving test tommorow. Do you think i'll pass?

Do you think I'll pass?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I got the practical exam tommorow. I'm pretty good at driving but i'm not sure that i won't fuck something up. The faggot who will be rating my skills might fuck me over as well, instead of turning a blind eye like they do with women.

just chill the fuck out drink vitamin b complex that should calm ur nerves, believe me the last thing you wanna do is panic

I failed parallel parking on my exam and passed by 1 point. I never drive though so I didn't need it

I will sign up for the test next month. Hopefully.

I believe in you bro, I know you will pass it :feelsautistic:

time to pick up stacies with a 2008 honda civic

Slip him a fiver bro...

Bribes are the way of the future

I got the practical exam tommorow. I'm pretty good at driving but i'm not sure that i won't fuck something up. The faggot who will be rating my skills might fuck me over as well, instead of turning a blind eye like they do with women.
Also fell through mine a couple of times, had enormous problems due to shaking/shitty reflexes, no shame if you don't get it at the first try, most don't get it on their first try.
Needed nearly two years to get mine, afterwards trained with my parents again to learn real driving (and not the retarded shit taught in driving school).
Now I have been driving for two years and never had an issue (until a few days ago where I was caught in radar control for reckless driving, jfl). Unironically the only time where the normalfag platitude "Never give up!" is true.

I give u 50/50 odds

No, I have no faith in you.

Your instructor can make or break you tbh.

If it's an asshole having a bad day he/she will find any little reason to fail you.

And vice versa.

Good luck.

just do everything as slow as possible but not any slower. but half of it depends on the supervisor. if you get an asshole then it's hard to pass

Biggest thing is just don’t get nervous. I failed mine twice before getting it. If you fail you can just practice some more pretending you’re doing the actual test and then you can take it again