Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have a combover at Norwood 4

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★
I don't want to be a bald fuck so I've been sporting the combover for years.

I keep it because people who are shorter than me (foids) don't actually see the bald spot and I don't care what men think.

No coming back from that - time to shave it off.

Just gym max and go bald like Andrew Tate

No coming back from that - time to shave it off.
If I wasn't dead broke I'd get a derma pen + minoxidil + finasteride. That could revert me to NW2.

If I wasn't dead broke I'd get a derma pen + minoxidil + finasteride. That could revert me to NW2.
I started dutasteride, minoxidil, microneedling pen in August 2022 when I was at NW2

Worth the trouble?
It worked fairly well - hairline has either halted at NW2 or recovering to NW1. dutasteride caused runny semen and very occasional aches in the balls

post some pics, I want to see this horror

It worked fairly well - hairline has either halted at NW2 or recovering to NW1. dutasteride caused runny semen and very occasional aches in the balls
Duta has fucked up side effects, I'll stick to fina.

The half bald look can work for you if you have a mogger skull. :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
Agent 47 Hitman video games

Worth the trouble?
Only if you want to castrate your sex drive. Use natural methods like Lavender or Peppermint or Rosemary oil. They are only 5-15% weaker in results compared to minoxidil/finasteride but won't castrate you for life. Those morons believe jew pharma and want to be eunuchs so bad instead trying natural methods first. What's the point of new hairline if you can't get hard and your libido will disappear? Are getting to the same result 1-2 weeks quicker worth suffering for the rest of your life?

Last edited:
Only if you want to castrate your sex drive. Use natural methods like Lavender or Peppermint or Rosemary oil. They are only 5-15% weaker in results compared to minoxidil/finasteride but won't castrate you for life. Those morons believe jew pharma and want to be eunuchs so bad instead trying natural methods first. What's the point of new hairline if you can't get hard and your libido will disappear? Are getting to the same result 1-2 weeks quicker worth suffering for the rest of your life?
I'll look into that, but AFAIK only Duta is really bad. One guy said he's half-dosing Fina to effectively protect his hair with no side effects. And Mino doesn't even affect sexual health.

Fate of all Slavcels is coming

Cope. Your body adapts and overcomes these issues. I've taken fin for over 10 years and am not on dut and my sex drive isn't even slowing because of age. Sometimes I even have erections for the entire night.

Cope. Your body adapts and overcomes these issues. I've taken fin for over 10 years and am not on dut and my sex drive isn't even slowing because of age. Sometimes I even have erections for the entire night.
High T cel and still a wizard. My T is trash even without fin.

That isnt normal.
Bruh, you're at .is, who here is normal? Maybe it was 15 when my friend told me my hair is receding. I didn't even know what that meant at the time.

"While you may feel like you are too young to start losing your hair in your teens, the reality is that hair loss can begin as early as 15 or 16 years old. While it's uncommon, hair loss in your teens tends to come on gradually, beginning with thinning hair or a receding hairline."

Last edited:
Are you joking or did you actually bald at 14? If you were bald at 14 you might want to see a doctor. It might not be androgenic so it could be reversed.
You asked what age I started balding, norwood 2 is not being bald.

Your english is really bad.
Do you have nigger IQ? BALD IS NOT BALDING

I STARTED BALDING AT 14-15 WHEN I WAS NW2
NW 2 IS BALDING
NW 7 IS BALD

You said "If you were bald at 14 you might want to see a doctor" as if I had NW7 at 14.