Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have a Chechen distant uncle

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLJRyBh5LfE&ab_channel=NationalRadio

I haven't seen him in 20 years but I know some things about him

He hates the cuck ramzan

Fuck ramzan DON

I hope one day they will behead him he hates his ass

Respect for Jihadi killing the security forces. I saw videos they behead them. No torture, just behead in an islamic fashion. Inshallah.

One day they will be free.

Mogs me, my uncle was crazy and died of colon cancer.

Who's Ramzan? :feelsjuice:

No idea what you're talking about, but I suppose they fight against the current state of moral degeneracy, and the globohomo-promoting elites controlling our society; not that bad. :feelshehe:

No idea what you're talking about, but I suppose they fight against the current state of moral degeneracy, and the globohomo-promoting elites controlling our society; not that bad. :feelshehe:
Ramzan kadyrov is the current president or whatever of Chechnya

Russia shouldve just replaced the populations and jizzed russians into that area like they did onto the rest of former USSR

jizz 100 russians into some random shithole and integrate everything 100km around it into RSFSR
Bildergebnis für rsfsr flag

Quellbild anzeigen

Quellbild anzeigen

Haha, Russia is winning too slowly.

Last edited:

Russia shouldve just replaced the populations and jizzed russians into that area like they did onto the rest of former USSR

jizz 100 russians into some random shithole and integrate everything 100km around it into RSFSR
Bildergebnis für rsfsr flag

Quellbild anzeigen

Quellbild anzeigen

Haha, Russia is winning too slowly.
Idgf about Ukraine they just need to fuck off from Chechnya or be beheaded

Your uncle probably fought along with dudayev, he burned a couple of russian tanks :feelsdevil: