Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate when normies ask if Ur virgin

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
How the fuck do every normie nigger have girlfriends since they were 15 but I am 26 and still never even saw a real life boob

I hate going community service and the other normies there talk about their gfs and ask me am I a virgin like the other autist guy there. It's sucks that they just know I'm not normal from looking at me. It really sucks to be incel because of both looks and retardation. And money. I feel like a total loser.

:feelsrope:

I've never held a woman's hand or hugged a woman before who wasn't related to me. So to hear and see normies do that kind of shit is beyond infuriating. How am I not meant to react with envy and rage?

The other normies there talk about their gfs and ask me am I a virgin like the other autist guy there. It sucks that they just know I'm not normal from looking at me
-
Same-- and if guys can magically pick up on that, I know foids can smell it too

What is that incel stench that I carry around with me :feelsrope:
-

-

What is that incel stench that I carry around with me!
-
Do u think we smell or what

Lie and say no. I’ve never been asked this but that’s my plan.

-
I think it's more like a sign on our forehead, that foids can see

"Caution:- No other foid has been here before"
-
It’s just the bone structure

You need to work on your personalities.

Just tell them the true, if you are ugly and shy they will understand why you are one. You will be mocked but at least you are honest hahahahahahahahahah

I’ve never been asked because they know the answer and don’t wanna be an ass.

How the fuck do every normie nigger have girlfriends since they were 15 but I am 26 and still never even saw a real life boob

I hate going community service and the other normies there talk about their gfs and ask me am I a virgin like the other autist guy there. It's sucks that they just know I'm not normal from looking at me. It really sucks to be incel because of both looks and retardation. And money. I feel like a total loser.

community service?

Nigga atleast ur getting treated like a human. When ur short, people look at you as if you were some subhuman goblin who can't even speak their language

Lie and say no. I’ve never been asked this but that’s my plan.
they can easily tell if youre lying, they only ask if they already know the answer

they can easily tell if youre lying, they only ask if they already know the answer
I assume this too (that they already suspect yes) but I plan to just keep lying and making up details if they ask. Nobody would ever know for sure.

These niggas invading the privacy of everyone

WE ARE THE GENETIC SCUM THAT GETS WASHED OUT EVERY GENERATION.
YOU WILL LEAVE BEHIND NO LEGACY
YOUR BLOODLINE ENDS WITH YOU
YOU ARE A FAILURE

Every now and then a random normie will ask me this. It's like no matter how hard I try to LARPmaxx, they can still tell that I'm "different" from the other normshits

Every now and then a random normie will ask me this. It's like no matter how hard I try to LARPmaxx, they can still tell that I'm "different" from the other normshits
>interacting with normies

Truecel trait: people don't ask you this because they know.

They ask you this because they want to mog you, they already know the answer. It's a way for them to boost their ego. But what they don't know, is that it's at the same time hurting them. There always will be some chad with higher body count than them, so when they will meet him, they will feel bad again, because they have established their self-esteem only at the number of their sex partners, not on some stable values or skills

-

What is that incel stench that I carry around with me :feelsrope:
-

Do u think we smell or what
Sex has been shown to release a bunch of hormones that normal masturbation doesn’t so those hormones likely do have a specific smell that others can subconsciously pick up on.

You guys might’ve been joking but you got it right :feelshaha:

GOING ER TO NORMIES AND FOIDS HAVE TO BE LEGALISED(IN THE GTA VI).

Idk why but I grew to be proud of being a virgin, when normies ask about it I tell the truth and if they make fun of me I don't care at all. As a man you're expected to lose your virginity ASAP and normies value having high body count a lot, but I don't see the appeal of having used a lot of toilets, if I had one meaningful relationship it would be 100x better than getting STDs from random whores. I feel a sense of satisfaction whenever I actively go against what normies value.

If a Chad is a 25yo virgin for any reason (especially religious ones) then that's someone I admire, because he had to actually make an effort. It's no great feat to have high body count when there are whores wanting your dick 24/7.

Just stop caring about these scum think.

Idk why but I grew to be proud of being a virgin, when normies ask about it I tell the truth and if they make fun of me I don't care at all. As a man you're expected to lose your virginity ASAP and normies value having high body count a lot, but I don't see the appeal of having used a lot of toilets, if I had one meaningful relationship it would be 100x better than getting STDs from random whores. I feel a sense of satisfaction whenever I actively go against what normies value.

If a Chad is a 25yo virgin for any reason (especially religious ones) then that's someone I admire, because he had to actually make an effort. It's no great feat to have high body count when there are whores wanting your dick 24/7.

Well I'm not Chad im incel and I am 26 now and I didn't have to try hard because I don't even know how to talk to a girl and if I did then I woul talk about autistic shit and they would get bored and fuck off asap. Like they did when I was in school and ever talked to any rarely.

I am just a retard and people know it they dont admire it they just probably feel confused and also pity that someone can come to 26 and never have had a woman touch their dick which is so casual for normies anyway.

And I don't need proof I already got proof. I am a autistic turbougly brown nigger in a country of extroverted white normies and chads with chiseled jaw and good eyes and builders with big arms and shoulders. Then there's me who looks like a brown rat. It's not a wonder to me why I'm single. I just wish the normies didn't need to rub it in. They always have to brag. Fucking nigger filths

Community service? Why the Hell are you putting up with that shit?
Nigger I will go to prison with the big niggers if I don't go. The faggot government pressures me saying I'm not disabled or have no health issues so I have to do it or get called back to court in front of the zogbot feminist judge who will send my ass Guantanamo to clean shit from toilets for 5 years probably

Community service? Why the Hell are you putting up with that shit?
These niggers literally took my driving license 3 years for nothing. I did nothing they just so zogged and feminist they can't handle a man who doesn't kneel to the system so they must destroy me. Don worry I am going out of my own free will tho. Im learning from other criminals and im learning how the British government works so when it's time to take over like Hitler I will do it good and make a good run of burning the Satanist Jews into soap.

What did you do to warrant this verdict?/
Fight the Jews and nigs and fight for my freedom from slavery as dirty Indian slave for white people

I just started lying and saying im not virgin anymore

I feel like a lot of them manage to do it by simping and jestermaxxing, but the become incels later in life when Chad-only nature of foids solidifies.

Tell them that you aren't a community dildo and a home for all STDs in existence, don't let these disgusting degenerates mog you

never even saw a real life boob
I have seen it once, I was in train and there was this German toursit with some "" Top''' that looked like a fishing net(without a bra obviously) and nobody where doing or saying nothing about it. My first boob in real life

I was asked that once. All i did was purposely stumble my foot and act hurted to avoid answering that question. I hate it too.

I have never even hugged a woman in my life. Never even seen what a boob looks like either.

@frmentalcel @mlcurrycel how can they tell you are lying?

Well I'm not Chad im incel and I am 26 now and I didn't have to try hard because I don't even know how to talk to a girl and if I did then I woul talk about autistic shit and they would get bored and fuck off asap. Like they did when I was in school and ever talked to any rarely.

I am just a retard and people know it they dont admire it they just probably feel confused and also pity that someone can come to 26 and never have had a woman touch their dick which is so casual for normies anyway.

And I don't need proof I already got proof. I am a autistic turbougly brown nigger in a country of extroverted white normies and chads with chiseled jaw and good eyes and builders with big arms and shoulders. Then there's me who looks like a brown rat. It's not a wonder to me why I'm single. I just wish the normies didn't need to rub it in. They always have to brag. Fucking nigger filths
The key here is the following:

~Don´t go outside, and no comparison can be made.
Hence, they " the faggot normaLqueers " BECOME THE ACTUAL LOSERS THAT THEY ARE.

The End of.

That's such a weird, rude question to ask someone in the first place unless you're dating them and sharing info about eachother.

Personally if I spot another guy I don't even want to know what his number is or imagine him fucking

Normie guys are getting cucked left and right. They date way below their looksmatch and most of them are pussy-whipped still. Just tell the truth.

Truecel trait: people don't ask you this because they know.

Truecel trait: They already know by seeing your fugly face, they just ask to make fun of you

I hate this too. I never deserved this fucking life.

i just reply: "No, Life's fucked me hard"

I think the honest truth is yes, many of us truly feel that way, but only because we got to the age of 11 and got really excited about the prospect of finally dating, experiencing love, and doing what we perceived adults to be doing (getting married, having kids), and then the race never started and we're still waiting for the gun to go off.

None of us really had the initial emotional draining experiences where we realized most people who get married don't really do it out of love, they drop that notion very early on when those ideas are shattered in your youth, which devolves into narcissitic sociopathic hedonism and finally marrying someone in your friend group out of convention.

But that pathologicial simplistic view of reality still maintained in our psyches, because it acts as a shield for us on how we cognize reality - If we get rid of it, that means that we admit that life's a nightmarish hellhole horror show for us with just endless suffering and no redemption. But unfortunately, that's the reality of our life.

Last edited:
@frmentalcel @mlcurrycel how can they tell you are lying?
first off, JoinedJan 1, 2024Posts1,614

secondly, this isnt a question normtards would even ask someone unless they already know the answer. they ask it as a form of humiliation and to see if youll lie to them or not. even i can look at someone and probably tell if theyve had sex or not with at least 80% accuracy

Sexhavers mocking us:feelsohgod: