Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate this guy tbh

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
@Tryna Ascend
  • always arguing with somebody
  • 6'1, rated 5/10
  • uses normie insults (I mog you. You shouldn't reproduce but you're not going to anyway)
We are the same age yet I IQ mog you into oblivion
People like you should be locked in animal farms or zoos to be made fun of, and ofc people like you should never reproduce but I dont think thats gonna happen for you anyways :D
  • self-admitted narcissist
  • 18 years old
  • shills discord server
  • probably in a clique with @DarkStarDown and @DespressedCurryCel1
Tumblr 33caa6fa2d9060d1ebf32b7f13a3bf38 59ae975d 1280

Now that I have made this thread, I will go take my daily shower so I won't read your angry replies :feelsdevil:

So I guess I am hated also?

Fuckers should taste their own medicine alongside some other delicate pussies going apeshit for no reason other than `please their nasty egos.

Same, guy is just here to cause chaos, he always tries to answer others in provocative and aggressive ways

Last edited:
Another "x user hates y user" thread

How original

Be a bit more empathetic, OP. Trans women can often have sudden mood swings due to hormone treatment.

This forum has so many teenage fakecel shitposters coming and going I can barely even keep track.
Open registration was a mistake.
Registration should be closed and only worthy people who can write a proper 10 page essay about their incel journey should be let in.

Registration should be closed and only worthy people who can write a proper 10 page essay about their incel journey should be let in.
Yes, that's what we need more of. Pseuds writing a novel just to say water is wet.

We just don't have enough of those people.

I hate noone here

So they got the segs or no segs

I hate all men taller than 6'0

I only hate the GrAYniggers and the faggots who put me on ignore.
WHY SHOULD I HATE SOMEONE HERE IF I GET HATED ALL MY LIFE FOR SUBHUMANITY AND BEEING LOW IQ

WHY SHOULD I HATE SOMEONE HERE IF I GET HATED ALL MY LIFE FOR SUBHUMANITY AND BEEING LOW IQ
If they hate you then you should hate them back, and you should hate GrAYcunts for obvious reasons.

If they hate you then you should hate them back, and you should hate GrAYcunts for obvious reasons.
I insult them but not hating them, also if i don't like someone here i just ignore his threads like the teencel from summer i dont remember his name but he was so annyoing he was like 16

ahh i member @Lonely

I insult them but not hating them, also if i don't like someone here i just ignore his threads like the teencel from summer i dont remember his name but he was so annyoing he was like 16
Putting people on ignore is a foid trait. Also are you talking about @Lonely or @HiddenUzer ?

Same, guy is just here to cause chaos, he always tries to answer others in provocative and aggressive ways
SHe should know she'll always get run over by a car with me

about @ L @Lonely
Yes his posts were so dumb and fakecelish that i ignored them and it's the only user i ignored some threads here, i literaly read every word from every fresh thread ngl.

This forum has so many teenage fakecel shitposters coming and going I can barely even keep track.
Open registration was a mistake.
To gatekeep inceldom effectively we should only let people in according to looks, and we know nobody self-aware enough is gonna dox himself

@DarkStarDown I think you're pretty chill, so I apologize for mentioning you in this thread

@Tryna Ascend
  • always arguing with somebody
  • 6'1, rated 5/10
  • uses normie insults (I mog you. You shouldn't reproduce but you're not going to anyway)

• self-admitted narcissist
  • 18 years old
  • shills discord server
  • probably in a clique with @DarkStarDown and @DespressedCurryCel1
View attachment 701803

Now that I have made this thread, I will go take my daily shower so I won't read your angry replies :feelsdevil:
Ban him 6 feet curry cant be a incel
Over for 5'7 manlet like me

crazy how the mods allow this

I already said this forum is full of fakecels, edgy teens and larper normies

Ban him immediately

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6