Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate the world part 2

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
I hate being disabled. I grit my teeth on days like this.

I will not go into detail, but besides autism, I have a neurological condition that causes me to randomly lose consciousness, but not only this but there are days my head feels to heavy for my body, cant focus visually and mentally. I love college, but often I have to take a day or two off because I have vicious warning signs, or I do end up losing consciousness.

I will never be fully employable, I might be able to get a job, but no employer wants an autistic sick note, so jobs i have never last longer than three months.

I can't walk outside without being scared I will lose consciousness. I had to quit my dream of being a professional skateboarder, I get scared going to the gym sometimes because I don't want to be damaged by losing consciousness if I'm doing Bench Press.

When it does happen in public, people ask if I take drugs. I don't blame them for asking, but as a civilised ultimate gentleman I hate it when people suspect such a thing.

I don't want to spend my life going to the gym and playing videogames all day, but the more my condition worsens, the more it is likely to be my lifestyle.

My doctor says I have it worse than the majority of people with my condition, and I have to take a higher dose of medications beyond far from average.

Imagine browsing .is in public and you lose conciousness :feelswhat:

That sounds really fucking shitty if not LARP, guess it depends on the frequency it occurs but either way still extremely shitty

Imagine browsing .is in public and you lose conciousness :feelswhat:

That sounds really fucking shitty if not LARP, guess it depends on the frequency it occurs but either way still extremely shitty
I hope I don't lose consciousness while browsing .is I fear that often. I'm not larping. I have no reason to lie.

I hope I don't lose consciousness while browsing .is I fear that often. I'm not larping. I have no reason to lie.
How often does it happen? Can an excess of stress trigger it?

Also whats your home situation like? I browse .is in my home but I never let my parents see me on the computer on this site, it would suck so bad if I passed out in front of the PC with .is open

I hate being disabled. I grit my teeth on days like this.

I will not go into detail, but besides autism, I have a neurological condition that causes me to randomly lose consciousness, but not only this but there are days my head feels to heavy for my body, cant focus visually and mentally. I love college, but often I have to take a day or two off because I have vicious warning signs, or I do end up losing consciousness.

I will never be fully employable, I might be able to get a job, but no employer wants an autistic sick note, so jobs i have never last longer than three months.

I can't walk outside without being scared I will lose consciousness. I had to quit my dream of being a professional skateboarder, I get scared going to the gym sometimes because I don't want to be damaged by losing consciousness if I'm doing Bench Press.

When it does happen in public, people ask if I take drugs. I don't blame them for asking, but as a civilised ultimate gentleman I hate it when people suspect such a thing.

I don't want to spend my life going to the gym and playing videogames all day, but the more my condition worsens, the more it is likely to be my lifestyle.

My doctor says I have it worse than the majority of people with my condition, and I have to take a higher dose of medications beyond far from average.
Narcolepsy? ovER

God's strongest soldier right here :feelsdevil::feelshaha:

Horribly brutal. Sorry brocel.

What do you have to base your faith in god off of then? If real then he clearly doesn’t give a fuck about any of us. We’re just tools made for worship and amusement.