Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lazy eye when I wake up in the morning it's so over

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Everytime I wake up in the morning I have a lazy eye in my right eye adding on to my already hideous subhuman face I feel like I'm losing my mind now struggling to even have social interactions even getting a pack of cigarettes from the store feels like a quick time game event I hope my eye doesn't become lazy full on because I don't think I'll be able to ever step outside of the house again

What doctors say? Is it possible to fix?

What doctors say? Is it possible to fix?
Doctors don't know I haven't been to the doctor in years I'm just hoping it doesn't become lazy all the time because then I'd look like a retard a full on retard

Doctors don't know I haven't been to the doctor in years I'm just hoping it doesn't become lazy all the time because then I'd look like a retard a full on retard
Better to try do something with it now than waiting until it's too late to do anything

You think maybe a eyepatch will help?
Yes, eyepatchmax
61zPN5rAAqL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Cant you order cigis online ?

How do you survive day to day with bad vision?