Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate the Winter

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★
I seriously despise the Winter so much. It's super cold. You can't go outside without walking very slowly to make sure you don't fall and break a bone & you have to put a shit ton of clothes on to make sure you don't freeze. I also always get colds during the Winter season & the days are super short. I know it's autumn right now but it's been getting far colder & that reminds me of the winter. I'm dreading the next 4 months.

don’t leave the house, so it makes no difference to me

i love winter. finally the weather sympathises to how i feel. finally no more foids walking around in booty shorts. and i can walk around in the snow with fur on and feel like a dwarf. and the snow and christmas are the best parts of the year

I love the cold.

Winter seems good until I actually go outside.

IMG 20230921 151503 494

I love winter tbh, you sound like a normfag

I love all seasons. Winter is nice because i live in a pine forest so it's extra beautiful with snow covered trees. The only downside is the darkness. When i get to work in the morning it's pitch black and when i get home from work it's also pitch black. Only on weekends can i enjoy the winter at home.

I like both summer & winter

I hate the summer and heat in general. Winter here is mostly ok, i like it, it can get very cold but usually theres not much snow. Autumn is my favorite.

I like long cold winter.

i love winter. finally the weather sympathises to how i feel. finally no more foids walking around in booty shorts. and i can walk around in the snow with fur on and feel like a dwarf. and the snow and christmas are the best parts of the year
Based

I feel like Winter is the best season for me, It matches my inner feelings. Rather stay at home in a comfy chair and enjoy a movie or play vidya.

I agreed plus all the holidays coming up. It just reminds me how alone I am.

My favourite season is autumn. Good balance between warm and cold, no winter depression and not getting trolled by the sun

i love summer and thunderstorms winter is terrible stupid season