Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why women refuse to be anonymous on the internet

E

ezylorea

Greycel
Not sure if anyone has noticed this, or i've made it all up in my head.. why do womens usernames in otherwise anonymous environments online such as reddit, multiplayer video games like league, valorant, etc, always give away the fact that they're a women? Then they complain that people harass them constantly. It's so fucking rage inducing, like can't go a second without the validation of being a woman. Here's an example of usernames I took from a random twoxcringe post, Mrs_Noelle15, LeafsChick, wanderlustbimbo, missannthrope1, acquastella, chubbybarbie81, mrsbebe, MissAcedia... you get the idea.

How the fuck can they complain that women have it hard on the internet when they purposefully make it known publicly that they are indeed women. It's so fucking obvious they crave the constant attention and validation that comes with being a woman online, how fucking dare they say that it's possible being lonely as a woman? go fuck yourself. Also, it reminds me of this classic

aR3fb11.png

Most of them don't care, the fact that they even able to use smartphone and go online is already an achievement for them

i swear, sitting in an incel chat group

THE MICROSECOND a womans gender is revealed, they suddenly act more affectionate towards them.

the woman usually ads no value other than the typical teehee speak and ":3"

Because they hate anonymity

i swear, sitting in an incel chat group

THE MICROSECOND a womans gender is revealed, they suddenly act more affectionate towards them.

the woman usually ads no value other than the typical teehee speak and ":3"
i hate when this happens to my stone cold incel groups one women joins and 90% of the conversation topics revolve around her

i hate when this happens to my stone cold incel groups one women joins and 90% of the conversation topics revolve around her
Yeah wtf, my niggas turn to simps immidietaly

its so rare to find niggas who don't become slobbering dogs when they see a female in the same online space at them
I used to be the same, bit the bullet. This world only learns through pain.

Not sure if anyone has noticed this, or i've made it all up in my head.. why do womens usernames in otherwise anonymous environments online such as reddit, multiplayer video games like league, valorant, etc, always give away the fact that they're a women? Then they complain that people harass them constantly. It's so fucking rage inducing, like can't go a second without the validation of being a woman. Here's an example of usernames I took from a random twoxcringe post, Mrs_Noelle15, LeafsChick, wanderlustbimbo, missannthrope1, acquastella, chubbybarbie81, mrsbebe, MissAcedia... you get the idea.

How the fuck can they complain that women have it hard on the internet when they purposefully make it known publicly that they are indeed women. It's so fucking obvious they crave the constant attention and validation that comes with being a woman online, how fucking dare they say that it's possible being lonely as a woman? go fuck yourself. Also, it reminds me of this classic

aR3fb11.png
This is literally wrong though.

The reason there are no girls on the internet is that are all hiding behind random avatars of a goldfish or a guitar or whatever. On discord, or even on pre-Elon Twitter, the grills (the ones who aren't thirst trapping) don't disclose their actual sex or use their street name or show their faces.

If you want to see a real grill in her natural habitat, you go on TikTok or Instagram. The dynamic there is totally different - it's primarily video and imagebased media so it's like 100% thirst traps and housewives flexing their husbands wealth. And those are primarily sponsored, not tipped, so the grills are empowered and they don't do the me-so-lonely shit like on Chatturbate.

aR3fb11.png
I guess what I'm saying is that "there are no girls on the Internet" is true from the perspective of a man looking for one. Normie girls who aren't thirst trapping not only disguise their identities, but also close their DMs to strangers completely.

Why you speak as if it is a bad thing? That way we could avoid their insufferable characters

I think mods should allow foids to join in then quitly ban them that way we can make sure this forum is foid-free jfl