Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The jury system is everything I hate about society

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
If you don't know what a jury is it's basically a group of randomly selected normies and foids who have to show up to court and vote upon what your fate will be. So basically your fate is decided by le heckin herd and wholesome democracy! You could be innocent and have 0 evidence against you outside a woman claiming she raped you and you could still go to prison because the jury thought you were ugly and believed her lies. It's atrocious and why attractive men receive less time in prison while ugly men rot for lesser crimes.

Everything wrong with society and why I despise "authority" so much. The government authority we're supposed to respect is no more than primitive animals with big sticks. I believe (not to celebrity worship) Socrates who was extremely unattractive spoke against democracy and herd mentality throughout his life and in the end was executed because a jury (pseudo democracy) decided he was corrupting the youth. Likely because he was ugly.

incel will probably rope in prison while probably getting his food taken by inmates meanwhile chad (if he even does go to prison) will get 62389232 letters from gigastacies + getting bailed out, truly a brutal situation where an innocent unattractive male will die in prison for something he didnt even do

incel will probably rope in prison while probably getting his food taken by inmates meanwhile chad (if he even does go to prison) will get 62389232 letters from gigastacies + getting bailed out, truly a brutal situation where an innocent unattractive male will die in prison for something he didnt even do
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Soyciety is a joke.

Laws should be flexible. You can't have rules for everything. Juries should be high-IQ men that practice the art of common sense

If you don't know what a jury is it's basically a group of randomly selected normies and foids who have to show up to court and vote upon what your fate will be. So basically your fate is decided by le heckin herd and wholesome democracy! You could be innocent and have 0 evidence against you outside a woman claiming she raped you and you could still go to prison because the jury thought you were ugly and believed her lies. It's atrocious and why attractive men receive less time in prison while ugly men rot for lesser crimes.

Everything wrong with society and why I despise "authority" so much. The government authority we're supposed to respect is no more than primitive animals with big sticks. I believe (not to celebrity worship) Socrates who was extremely unattractive spoke against democracy and herd mentality throughout his life and in the end was executed because a jury (pseudo democracy) decided he was corrupting the youth. Likely because he was ugly.
Womens rights are everything I hate about society

agreed, serious things shouldn't be left up to the vote of normies

here the police is already shit, but juries make things even worse. people could break into your house, but if you deadnamed them then you're more likely to get convicted

agreed, serious things shouldn't be left up to the vote of normies

here the police is already shit, but juries make things even worse. people could break into your house, but if you deadnamed them then you're more likely to get convicted
:yes: :bigbrain: