Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate the typical argument that you need to be good looking to get laid

• Thread starter GentlemanSupremacy
  • Start date
GentlemanSupremacy

GentlemanSupremacy

20 year old HV
-
It pisses me off so much when someone says that.

I wish I could post all the plain/ average, even fat looking men that I know who are clapping pretty girl cheeks. I don't want to doxx myself but holy shit I really want to.

It's a be 5/10 and NT world.

Last edited:
I wish I could post all the plain/ average even fat looking men that I know who are clapping pretty girl cheeks.
Bought your thread for a minute until I read this. nah man that's rare can an average dude get a gf sure

I agree that being NT is very important to attract a foid, but what causes you to be NT? positive reinforcement from other people and when you're ugly and short there only will be negative reinforcement so it's impossible to be NT.

I have an autistic way that's like foid repellant, could only attract a girl with my looks but that's very unlikely

You need to be good looking to get laid for free and willing.

Bought your thread for a minute until I read this. nah man that's rare can an average dude get a gf sure
what

I agree that being NT is very important to attract a foid, but what causes you to be NT? positive reinforcement from other people and when you're ugly and short there only will be negative reinforcement so it's impossible to be NT.
a mixture of things.
You need to be born into a middle class family, your parents have to make you play sports as a kid, especially sports like football or rugby, you need to have parents that treat you well. I had an abusive mother and as a result i'm literally scared of women now.
I'm also a foreigner so I was always the outsider. That's not an absolute death sentence if you have other good traits but it's a big failo.
The rest of it is just how your brain is wired. For some people their brains were fucked straight out the womb.

You need to be good looking to get laid for free and willing.

No. Just don't be ugly.

I said no one regularly sees average looking dudes with hot girls/stacies you delusional fuck
Never said they were Stacys. I don't know that many.
I just said pretty.
But I do know one Stacy who's with an average looking, short lumberjack looking dude.
Then I know a Gigachad who IMO mogs Chris Hemsworth who's with a 7/10 girl.

Never said they were Stacys. I don't know that many.
I just said pretty.
But I do know one Stacy who's with an average looking, short lumberjack looking dude.
Then I know a Gigachad who IMO mogs Chris Hemsworth who's with a 7/10 girl.
must be really NT or rich to pull that shit off. either way NT is genetic so :feelsmage:

must be really NT or rich to pull that shit off. either way NT is genetic so :feelsmage:
He was part of the popular guys group in highschool, so yeah. I assume he was rich but then again most popular guys are. And the girl's rich too.

I can agree with this,I've seen it where I'm like how the fuck does he have a girlfriend but I get rejected,plenty of times. it's like I'm cursed. Then I've also seen plenty of times that fits the black pill and makes sense.

He was part of the popular guys group in highschool, so yeah. I assume he was rich but then again most popular guys are. And the girl's rich too.
quite the detail you missed in the original post:feelshehe:

Autism dries women’s pussies with the exception of the sexually lucky autistic men.

This sounds exactly like an ITcel

“I have seen tons of fat ugly men have sex :soy::soy::soy::soy:

NT matters most in middle/high school and it's genetic which can't ever be changed so I was doomed from the start.

Looks aren't everything; money, status, or being nt makes up for being plain average or a little fatty, unless you are completely hideous which some of us are.

couldn't agree more. i would be fucking a girl rn if i was normal dead ass

a mixture of things.
You need to be born into a middle class family, your parents have to make you play sports as a kid, especially sports like football or rugby, you need to have parents that treat you well. I had an abusive mother and as a result i'm literally scared of women now.
I'm also a foreigner so I was always the outsider. That's not an absolute death sentence if you have other good traits but it's a big failo.
It's crazy how accurately immigrant families cuck their sons by doing the exact opposite of this playbook. They earn middle class wages but maintain lower class habits. They steer their sons away from sports and towards books (quite forcibly, I might add). They disallow social events until their sons' friend groups move on without them. The mothers abuse their sons until they become shut-ins (and their daughters until they become white fetishists). Finally, they wonder why their sons aren't producing grandchildren decades later.

This tbh. Incels are always talking about Chads, but they forget that NT guys also slay a lot.

quite the detail you missed in the original post:feelshehe:
I went to a school where almost everyone was rich. Still, there were only a handful of Chads.

abusive parents are killers. i hate my parents to the guts. i want to chop them into pieces ngl.
Same, bro. I have an abusive piece of shit mom and cuck dad. Worst combo for a male.

It's crazy how accurately immigrant families cuck their sons by doing the exact opposite of this playbook. They earn middle class wages but maintain lower class habits. They steer their sons away from sports and towards books (quite forcibly, I might add). They disallow social events until their sons' friend groups move on without them. The mothers abuse their sons until they become shut-ins (and their daughters until they become white fetishists). Finally, they wonder why their sons aren't producing grandchildren decades later.
Perfectly put. My mother made me do some ching chong martial arts when I should've been playing football. She's the reason why i'm as autistic as I am and yet she blames me for it.

It pisses me off so much when someone says that.

I wish I could post all the plain/ average, even fat looking men that I know who are clapping pretty girl cheeks. I don't want to doxx myself but holy shit I really want to.

It's a be 5/10 and NT world.
Send me your proof via dm

I know some non-Chads who "scored", but their partners are trash. A lot of psycho fat gfs uglier than them, a lot of foreign mail brides leeching off them, etc.

If you're telling me that some regular manlet with ugly face is smashing a pretty pussy then I don't believe you for one second. You'll just have to doxx yourself and show proof

I know some non-Chads who "scored", but their partners are trash. A lot of psycho fat gfs uglier than them, a lot of foreign mail brides leeching off them, etc.

If you're telling me that some regular manlet with ugly face is smashing a pretty pussy then I don't believe you for one second. You'll just have to doxx yourself and show proof
Not all manlets. Just really basic looking guys. Absolutely nothing remarkable about them. But yeah a manlet cucked me because I was autistic.

Average guy with average height have sex thats a fact, also poor people fuck each other even more, low inhib semi rapists can get sex from drunk girls, crackwhores and thots.

and can't doxx myself.

Take a walk around any city in the United States, and you will see that most foids in America don't give a fuck about how they look. The Stacies that want to attract Chads look nice, but Beckies often look like lesbian dyke monsters.

Billie eilish with bright green hair out in los angeles 10 11 2020 5

Take a walk around any city in the United States, and you will see that most foids in America don't give a fuck about how they look. The Stacies that want to attract Chads look nice, but Beckies often look like lesbian dyke monsters.

View attachment 464245
Is the meme that all American women are fat and ugly really true?
All the best models and TikTok sluts are usually American.

Is the meme that all American women are fat and ugly really true?
All the best models and TikTok sluts are usually American.
If the foid puts forth a conscious effort to look attractive, yes of course. Sadly, the average American foid that you see, for example at the grocery store, is fat and ugly. Green hair, fat, ugly tattoos, always scowling.