Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate that we haven't many places online

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
we basically have just this forum, sometimes I shitpost a bit because I'm bored af and I want to make my fellow virgins laught and to have fun with you, but I'm honestly sad that we haven't many places for incels online

instead foids and chads have instagram, facebook, snapchat, reddit, tinder etc. etc.

You joined in april and have 30k posts bro :feelskek:
he will leave in few months like 99% of other youngcels have before him.

always the same pattern

join

gigapostmaxx and shitpostmaxx

get bored because not rly incel just orbiting

leave

always the same

he will leave in few months like 99% of other youngcels have before him.

always the same pattern

join

gigapostmaxx and shitpostmaxx

get bored because not rly incel just orbiting

leave

always the same
I'm KHHTV, how I am not an incel?

I'm KHHTV, how I am not an incel?
I didn't say ur not incel

idk how old are you I guess ur youngcel probably

anyway Im just stating the general trend of youngcel users if you are not a youngcel then this does not apply to you but 99% of youngcels leave this site because they realize they are not rly incel.

If you never approached a woman you are not incel you are just retarded

never made tinder, never even tried etc etc and if you are here then you are just stupid asf

(Im not talking about u specifically).

anyway Im just stating the general trend of youngcel users if you are not a youngcel then this does not apply to you but 99% of youngcels leave this site because they realize they are not rly incel.

never made tinder, never even tried etc etc and if you are here then you are just stupid asf

0 matches on dating apps after 20000 swipes at right, also 20 IRL rejections, yes I'm a "youngcel" = 22 yo

Asking incels to go the :redpill: pua way or they are not incels? Are you fucking retarded?

Asking incels to go the :redpill: pua way or they are not incels? Are you fucking retarded?
I don't mean literally approach a random woman in the street jfl

but if you never talked to a woman in a romantic way, never tried on a dating app, never even tried leaving your basement then what do you expect to happen?

0 matches on dating apps after 20000 swipes at right, also 20 IRL rejections, yes I'm a "youngcel" = 22 yo
ok then it does not apply to you I already said its not for you specficailly I was just talking in general chill nigga

but if you never talked to a woman in a romantic way, never tried on a dating app, never even tried leaving your basement then what do you expect to happen?
The dating app part is chad only, and that is widely known.

I do agree on the basement part, you gotta have some exposition for something to happen.

But how the fuck to get exposition? I rot in my room 24/7 but I don't have much of a choice :feelsrope:

But how the fuck to get exposition? I rot in my room 24/7 but I don't have much of a choice :feelsrope:

Basically just make your last effort push while still at school. Once you're out of education, I really see no natural way to associate with them. Online dating has walled off access with a hermetic seal.

It's about enough. I just wish there were more blackpilled individuals

Its because incels are banned everywhere

The dating app part is chad only, and that is widely known.

I do agree on the basement part, you gotta have some exposition for something to happen.

Yes but at least somebody should give it a try before they decide they are incel because maybe they are just mentalcel retards

like people sent me pictures before who came to this site and they were chadlites so I just rolll my eyes when people say they never even tried talking to a woman yet they call themselves incel :feelsseriously:

What if I Code an Incel App like Instagram/WhatsApp or whatever only for incels :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

>what do you expect to happen?
The same thing one has lived their whole life: rejection, being treated as weird and inconvenient, etc. You wrote it better than me.

We have YouTube

>what do you expect to happen?
The same thing one has lived their whole life: rejection, being treated as weird and inconvenient, etc. You wrote it better than me.

Yes but at least I tried

if I never tried I would never know and still probably be bluepilled with cope and hope.

Some youtube channels are based. Youtube jews doesnt hunt for us right now, so theres some incel content

What age constitutes as a youngcel

we basically have just this forum, sometimes I shitpost a bit because I'm bored af and I want to make my fellow virgins laught and to have fun with you, but I'm honestly sad that we haven't many places for incels online

instead foids and chads have instagram, facebook, snapchat, reddit, tinder etc. etc.
And tik tok don’t you dare forget tik tok :feelswhat:

I’m 20 years old and truecel