Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate that I was born MENA

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
At least with being black or any other ethnic you have things to be proud of, we've got absolutely nothing. Black people at least pretend to be proud of their race, but MENAs cope by telling themselves they aren't like the others, Lebanese people claim to be "Phoenicians", Turks keep saying "we are white Europeans and nothing at all like those subhuman ayrabs", Iranians say "Iran means Aryan, we're white too!" I think Syrians and Kurds also make similar claims. MENA people hate each other more than anyone else. We've also got no culture other than being Muslim and smoking shisha.

Obviously we're ugly, Egyptians and Maghrabis look like randomized Oblivion characters, gulf Arabs and the majority of Leventines are short, dark, and hairy with crooked noses, lots of MENA people look like curries. Next to us the Jews look like the master race.

The people are also so religious. I live next to a mosque, on my way to the gym today I watched as these subhumans clogged the street to get to Friday prayers. I'm an ex member of the Coptic Orthodox church, I could rant for hours about why I hate the copts, but simply put they are some of the most extreme Christians I've ever seen, they're basically Muslims that pray to Jesus.

I wish I was white, or black, or anything else really.

Last edited:
Being anything other than western european or northern european descent is very undesirable

My kinda thread. dude when you make an ethnic thread don't forget to tag me.
I feel exactly the same, just a couple hours ago I made a thread about how much I hate middle east.

I would take being black over shitskin ayrab. srs.
not only our countries are shitholes but we are also more hated than other ethnicity. I will copy/past the list ive made in that thread; the reasons why I hate middle east.

• No opportunities in life. even if you study lets say biomedical engineering, you have basically 0 opportunity to find a position where you can design medical machines.
  • Political instability, you NEVER know when the next civil war is gonna hit the country. I expect the next civil war to take place in turkey for example.
  • Religious bigotry. Muh hadith muh quran verse. half of the internet is censored
  • MUCH MUCH MORE wide spread inceldom. very common for a 25yo dude to be virgin if he couldnt marry to donkey looking cousin/sister. why do you think there is a meme about sandniggers fucking donkeys ? BECAUSE IT IS REAL. A generation of men lost their virginity to donkeys/dogs. 100% serious.
  • Nepotism and favoritism: I know it also happens in europe but at least in west you can have a decent job if you graduate from university. merit is much important here than it is in middle east.
  • Even if you manage to get a respectable job in ME, the money you will be making will be peanuts compared to what you make in west. their currency isnt worth the paper it's printed on, everything is more expensive. Enjoy spending your monthly salary to a game on steam. JFL
  • Corruption is the norm and every state institution imaginable is corrupted to teeth.
  • You need to save for YEARS to buy a good car.
  • Inbreeding, enough said. Even if you are not result of cousin marriage, your father is.
  • Depreciation of money, there is a legit chance of your salary losing 75% worth in matter of weeks.
  • Ugly as sin people. A nation of 5'5'' swarthy, crooked nosed sand monkeys.
  • Low IQ, you think hillybilly trailer trash is bad ? wait until you see underbelly of arab society.

for thread:
https://incels.is/threads/words-can-not-express-how-much-i-hate-middle-east.44562/

You'd rather be ANYTHING else?

Ie. INDIAN?

for real, I think even indians have it better than us. We have exactly the same unattractive physical features but at least they are not islamic and labeled terrorist.

I used to think arabs had it better than indians but now I realize that might be a cope too. Holy shit, it is so fucking over

look like randomized oblivion characters jfl jfl:lul:

You're 6'?

Jesus christ.

Is everyone on this site some combo of tall, white, and/or handsome?
doesnt matter if 6ft when u are arab.

i am 5'10'' but wouldnt change a damn thing if I was 6'4''.

Being middle eastern is strike 1 AND 2. You have 0 room for any other imperfection. Sub8 face ? it's over even if 6'4''.

doesnt matter if 6ft when u are arab.

i am 5'10'' but wouldnt change a damn thing if I was 6'4''.

Being middle eastern is strike 1 AND 2. You have 0 room for any other imperfection. Sub8 face ? it's over even if 6'4''.

This is just retarded. God I'm so tired of talking to morons.

kyxij2pyh3901.png

Middle eastern men do fine overall. They destroy Indians, Asians, and Blacks in reply rates.

kyxij2pyh3901.png

Middle eastern men do fine overall. They destroy Indians, Asians, and Blacks in reply rates.
that's just outdated one stat. There are others showing blacks men do significantly better than middle easterns and indians.

Racisswhitewomen

take a look at this, black women like indians better than middle easterns, and for other races of women the margin between middle eastern and indian is very very very slim.
Racepill

Statistics and studies show middle easterns have it almost as bad as indians when it comes to women.

Now, on top of that, we are seen as muslim terrorists. and additional hate we get from that especially since 2015 rapefugee crisis. We are the hate stock of the whole world. Whereas indians are seen as non threatening.

I would rather be an indian than middle eastern.

You're 6'?

Jesus christ.

Is everyone on this site some combo of tall, white, and/or handsome?
6' isn't even that tall, way taller than the average Egyptian but pretty much where the average white man stands.
I would rather be an indian than middle eastern.
At least most Hindus are secular and don't have to deal with crazy Muslim/Christian families and stereotypes.

Last edited:
6' isn't even that tall, way taller than the average Egyptian but pretty much where the average white man stands.

At least most Hindus are secular and don't have to deal with crazy Muslim/Christian families.

Yeah bro 6' is just average bro you have to be 6'3" to be considered tall in 2018 it's over if you're 5'10" that's short as fuck in 2018 blablabla

Yeah bro 6' is just average bro you have to be 6'3" to be considered tall in 2018 it's over if you're 5'10" that's short as fuck in 2018 blablabla
6' is a little above average, but not actually considered tall, though I'm still grateful that I'm not 5'7'' like the average Egyptian.

6' is a little above average, but not actually considered tall, though I'm still grateful that I'm not 5'7'' like the average Egyptian.

Yeah bro 6' is no big deal it's only top 20% who cares bro you have to be top 0.00001% to even land a fat chick in 2018 only 9' tall gigaChads can get laid in 2018

Yeah bro 6' is no big deal it's only top 20% who cares bro you have to be top 0.00001% to even land a fat chick in 2018 only 9' tall gigaChads can get laid in 2018
Ethnics are going extinct, don't you know this.

thats true though.

you are LITERALLY shorter than median white male with 5'10''. Please refer to my heightpill thread:
https://incels.is/threads/manlet-cutoff-is-6ft-according-to-study-heightpill.31126/
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_03/sr03_039.pdf#page22

Average height white male 20-39 years old from the study you quote is 5'10.3".

I do know. I'm a short, ugly Indian. We are being weeded out of the dating market.

yes, which means what I stated is true. At 5'10.0'' you are shorter than average white male.
not to mention that study includes old ass 35-40yo dudes. New generation is even taller. The number would be even bigger if they didnt include 30+.

I do know. I'm a short, ugly Indian. We are being weeded out of the dating market.
crowd_of_india.jpg

yes, which means what I stated is true. At 5'10.0'' you are shorter than average white male.
not to mention that study includes old ass 35-40yo dudes. New generation is even taller. The number would be even bigger if they didnt include 30+.

Congratulations. 5'10.3" is 0.3" taller than 5'10". Well played.

Everyone says average white male height is 5'10" because no one wants to give pi to 30 decimal places.

hahahahahahah cope. MENA men are all the rage in Europe right now, white blonde beauties will jump on their dicks and even let themselves be raped by brown men.

lol at trying to be sarcastic to one of the most blackpilled (racepilled) posters here.

you are in enemy territory buddy boyo, this is an ethnic feels thread. you need to chill in mega rating thread to find your fellow JBW deniers.

:feelzez::feelzez:

Congratulations. 5'10.3" is 0.3" taller than 5'10". Well played.

Everyone says average white male height is 5'10" because no one wants to give pi to 30 decimal places.
yeah but you get my point, new generation is even taller. that study includes 35-40 group as well. I could VERY RARELY find a white german male who was shorter than me when I was in university. If I heightmogged someone, it was just another sandmonkey like me.

6'' doesnt make you tall in 2018. At least not here in Germany. You are barely average.

hahahahahahah cope. MENA men are all the rage in Europe right now, white blonde beauties will jump on their dicks and even let themselves be raped by brown men.
You don't actually believe that, do you?

You don't actually believe that, do you?
Of course I do. It's happening here in the US, and it's happening in Europe. Interracial couples are everywhere now, especially WF/BM and their arab counterparts. Its not their fault that you rolled the genetic lottery wrong and can't even fuck a white girl when you're on literal easy mode being of dark skin when women want dark men.

My kinda thread. dude when you make an ethnic thread don't forget to tag me.
I feel exactly the same, just a couple hours ago I made a thread about how much I hate middle east.

I would take being black over shitskin ayrab. srs.
not only our countries are shitholes but we are also more hated than other ethnicity. I will copy/past the list ive made in that thread; the reasons why I hate middle east.

• No opportunities in life. even if you study lets say biomedical engineering, you have basically 0 opportunity to find a position where you can design medical machines.
  • Political instability, you NEVER know when the next civil war is gonna hit the country. I expect the next civil war to take place in turkey for example.
  • Religious bigotry. Muh hadith muh quran verse. half of the internet is censored
  • MUCH MUCH MORE wide spread inceldom. very common for a 25yo dude to be virgin if he couldnt marry to donkey looking cousin/sister. why do you think there is a meme about sandniggers fucking donkeys ? BECAUSE IT IS REAL. A generation of men lost their virginity to donkeys/dogs. 100% serious.
  • Nepotism and favoritism: I know it also happens in europe but at least in west you can have a decent job if you graduate from university. merit is much important here than it is in middle east.
  • Even if you manage to get a respectable job in ME, the money you will be making will be peanuts compared to what you make in west. their currency isnt worth the paper it's printed on, everything is more expensive. Enjoy spending your monthly salary to a game on steam. JFL
  • Corruption is the norm and every state institution imaginable is corrupted to teeth.
  • You need to save for YEARS to buy a good car.
  • Inbreeding, enough said. Even if you are not result of cousin marriage, your father is.
  • Depreciation of money, there is a legit chance of your salary losing 75% worth in matter of weeks.
  • Ugly as sin people. A nation of 5'5'' swarthy, crooked nosed sand monkeys.
  • Low IQ, you think hillybilly trailer trash is bad ? wait until you see underbelly of arab society.

for thread:
https://incels.is/threads/words-can-not-express-how-much-i-hate-middle-east.44562/

What you described is the case for all deathniks (excluding North East Asians). Just fucking lol @ wanting to be a 70 IQ negroe in a mud hut in Somalia than an 88 IQ Jordanian.

tbh curries have it worse, MENAs at least can be chad tier and euro women are jumping to MENA rapefugees, NOT CURRIES, and most women like MENA men better than Indians when there is a choice between the two, also JFL @ mentioning culture, tbh if I had that culture I would be proud and fight for it, what are curries? nothing but a laughing stock of mulattoes that have a weird language and even weirder history, we are literally the worse aspects of each race combined(Blacks, their skin color, Whites, ugly skin, Orientals, High inhib, Arab, Rapey)

What you described is the case for all deathniks (excluding North East Asians). Just fucking lol @ wanting to be a 70 IQ negroe in a mud hut in Somalia than an 88 IQ Jordanian.
Somalia is a bad example, they are muslim too.
It's about SMV and how people perceive you to be. I would take being Cameroonian over any middle eastern country.

Blacks have higher SMV than us. :feelscry:

Somalia is a bad example, they are muslim too.
It's about SMV and how people perceive you to be. I would take being Cameroonian over any middle eastern country.

Blacks have higher SMV than us. :feelscry:
Blacks have a higher SMV than brown MENAs. White-passing MENAs fare better than blacks as long as they're not Muslim. Also, Cameroon is a bigger shithole with their 69 average IQ than any 80-90 IQ MENA country could dream of.
tbh curries have it worse, MENAs at least can be chad tier and euro women are jumping to MENA rapefugees, NOT CURRIES, and most women like MENA men better than Indians when there is a choice between the two, also JFL @ mentioning culture, tbh if I had that culture I would be proud and fight for it, what are curries? nothing but a laughing stock of mulattoes that have a weird language and even weirder history, we are literally the worse aspects of each race combined(Blacks, their skin color, Whites, ugly skin, Orientals, High inhib, Arab, Rapey)
I think non-Muslim curries have it better than the average Muslim ethnik in the West.

Last edited:
Of course I do. It's happening here in the US, and it's happening in Europe. Interracial couples are everywhere now, especially WF/BM and their arab counterparts. Its not their fault that you rolled the genetic lottery wrong and can't even fuck a white girl when you're on literal easy mode being of dark skin when women want dark men.
That's just a meme.

Blacks have a higher SMV than brown MENAs. White-passing MENAs fare better than blacks as long as they're not Muslim. Also, Cameroon is a bigger shithole with their 69 average IQ than any 80-90 IQ MENA country could dream of.

White-passing MENAs fare better than blacks as long as they're not Muslim.
yeah agreed here.

Cameroon is a bigger shithole with their 69
INTELLIGENCE IS A MEME, IT DOESNT MATTER. LOOKS HAVE MUCH BIGGER IMPACT ON YOUR LIFE QUALITY.

If i am born in US, it is better to have a cameroonian background than middle eastern with islamic background.

How people perceive you to be = EVERYTHING
LOOKS = How people perceive you to be
EVERYTHING = LOOKS.

yeah agreed here.

INTELLIGENCE IS A MEME, IT DOESNT MATTER. LOOKS HAVE MUCH BIGGER IMPACT ON YOUR LIFE QUALITY.

If i am born in US, it is better to have a cameroonian background than middle eastern with islamic background.

How people perceive you to be = EVERYTHING
LOOKS = How people perceive you to be
EVERYTHING = LOOKS.

Not true boyo. IQ is EVERYTHING for a society. The reason why you've not roped yet is because you enjoy a MUCH higher standard of living in a relatively high IQ White country (Germany's average is 102 among White Germans). Had you been born the way you are in Cameroon, you'd suffer a life of unimaginable anguish.
how do you think muslim curries do in the US?

Biggest truecels tbh unless they run arranged marriage game. They have my sympathies.

Not true boyo. IQ is EVERYTHING for a society. The reason why you've not roped yet is because you enjoy a MUCH higher standard of living in a relatively high IQ White country (Germany's average is 102 among White Germans). Had you been born the way you are in Cameroon, you'd suffer a life of unimaginable anguish.

Biggest truecels tbh unless they run arranged marriage game. They have my sympathies.
WRONG. White women don't care about IQ, they care about how big the guy's dick is and how animalistic they are. Blacks are as close as you can get to animals while still being technically human so they love them.

WRONG. White women don't care about IQ, they care about how big the guy's dick is and how animalistic they are. Blacks are as close as you can get to animals while still being technically human so they love them.
I'm not talking about IQ as it relates to attraction. I'm talking about the direct correlation between a population's average IQ and their standard of living and quality of life (105 IQ Japan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 67 IQ Somalia/81 IQ India/80 IQ Egypt/etc.

I'm not talking about IQ as it relates to attraction. I'm talking about the direct correlation between a population's average IQ and their standard of living and quality of life (105 IQ Japan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 67 IQ Somalia/81 IQ India/80 IQ Egypt/etc.
Oh, sorry about that. Yeah I agree with your point.

IQ is just a product of good looks.

I am not kidding when I say looks DICTATE every aspect of your life. your IQ level included.

https://incels.is/threads/attractiv...ally-superior-than-unattractive-people.37474/
51424 41418

our countries are shitholes NOT because "muh corruption" "muh poor education" "muh poverty" "muh le big bad whitey"

our countries are shitholes for 1 single reason, it all comes down to 1 root cause. It is because we are UGLY. leading to Iow IQ as well.

IQ is just a product of good looks.

I am not kidding when I say looks DICTATE every aspect of your life. your IQ level included.

https://incels.is/threads/attractiv...ally-superior-than-unattractive-people.37474/
View attachment 14594

our countries are shitholes NOT because "muh corruption" "muh poor education" "muh poverty" "muh le big bad whitey"

our countries are shitholes for 1 single reason, it all comes down to 1 root cause. It is because we are UGLY. leading to Iow IQ as well.

You're entirely correct, IQ is highly correlated with looks (better looking = higher average IQ) in intra-population samples AND the Third World is a shithole because of their low IQ. However, Ashkenazi Jews (115 IQ) and North East Asians (105 IQ) are more intelligent on average than Whites (100 IQ) yet are deemed less attractive as a whole.

Asians and Ashkenazi Jews have a myriad of archetypal features unique to their groups that are deemed almost universally unattractive when compared to Whites, yet they're still smarter on average.

kyxij2pyh3901.png

Here's my theory on this.

There are a lot of white passing middle easterners (Knajjd is an example of this) but very few white passing indians. The white passing middle easterners do much better with women than those with strong middle eastern features. If you were to isolate the latter, you'd see they do as poorly with women as indians, if not worse.