Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate that I was born MENA

very few white passing indians
it is more than skin, middle easterns mog curries in look, even if they were both brown haired blue eyed light skin, women would go for the middle eastern because the curry is not as attractive, also even then white passing curries can only land a 4-5/10 if they are lucky

it is more than skin, middle easterns mog curries in look, even if they were both brown haired blue eyed light skin, women would go for the middle eastern because the curry is not as attractive, also even then white passing curries can only land a 4-5/10 if they are lucky
Punjabi north Indians probably mog most MENAs.

I'm not talking about just skin color, but facial features. A lot of middle easterners have really long midfaces and huge noses.

Indians have nothing except for decent food.

Too many blackpills in one thread.
JFL if you're a sandnigger in 2018.

yWRigl6B_400x400.jpg

lots of MENA people look like curries. Next to us the Jews look like the master race.
Proves which is the ugliest race.

:feelscry:

Here's my theory on this.

There are a lot of white passing middle easterners (Knajjd is an example of this) but very few white passing indians. The white passing middle easterners do much better with women than those with strong middle eastern features. If you were to isolate the latter, you'd see they do as poorly with women as indians, if not worse.

Agreed entirely. Eg. Plenty of Turkish people just look like Mediterraneans.

Curries are slightly uglier, but aren't hated by everyone for Islamic stereotypes.
Nobody cares. Curries face more racial attacks than any other race and by people of every race. It's our fucked up tradition that builds us in that way that we tend to behave nicely with everyone, even racist haters and welcome the same racists in our country with god-like treatment. Our entire existence is a lie.

Nobody cares. Curries face more racial attacks than any other race and by people of every race. It's our fucked up tradition that builds us in that way that we tend to behave nicely with everyone, even racist haters and welcome the same racists in our country with god-like treatment. Our entire existence is a lie.
Being curry must suck too.

My kinda thread. dude when you make an ethnic thread don't forget to tag me.
I feel exactly the same, just a couple hours ago I made a thread about how much I hate middle east.

I would take being black over shitskin ayrab. srs.
not only our countries are shitholes but we are also more hated than other ethnicity. I will copy/past the list ive made in that thread; the reasons why I hate middle east.

• No opportunities in life. even if you study lets say biomedical engineering, you have basically 0 opportunity to find a position where you can design medical machines.
  • Political instability, you NEVER know when the next civil war is gonna hit the country. I expect the next civil war to take place in turkey for example.
  • Religious bigotry. Muh hadith muh quran verse. half of the internet is censored
  • MUCH MUCH MORE wide spread inceldom. very common for a 25yo dude to be virgin if he couldnt marry to donkey looking cousin/sister. why do you think there is a meme about sandniggers fucking donkeys ? BECAUSE IT IS REAL. A generation of men lost their virginity to donkeys/dogs. 100% serious.
  • Nepotism and favoritism: I know it also happens in europe but at least in west you can have a decent job if you graduate from university. merit is much important here than it is in middle east.
  • Even if you manage to get a respectable job in ME, the money you will be making will be peanuts compared to what you make in west. their currency isnt worth the paper it's printed on, everything is more expensive. Enjoy spending your monthly salary to a game on steam. JFL
  • Corruption is the norm and every state institution imaginable is corrupted to teeth.
  • You need to save for YEARS to buy a good car.
  • Inbreeding, enough said. Even if you are not result of cousin marriage, your father is.
  • Depreciation of money, there is a legit chance of your salary losing 75% worth in matter of weeks.
  • Ugly as sin people. A nation of 5'5'' swarthy, crooked nosed sand monkeys.
  • Low IQ, you think hillybilly trailer trash is bad ? wait until you see underbelly of arab society.

for thread:
https://incels.is/threads/words-can-not-express-how-much-i-hate-middle-east.44562/

I love your posts will try to tag from now on 13k. Also fuck REEEEEE I swear.

Last edited:
Being curry must suck too.
Curries have it the worst. Though you're women are superficial and entitled but at least they follow their culture , our women are basically bitches who would fuck all non-curries. If you have any curry foid around try to observe her behaviour around curry men and non curries. We shouldn't exist in the first place. We are only here to suffer. Most of the married curries are raising someone else's children and their wives refuse to give sex to them. We are just used as money-earning hardworking donkeys by everyone.

Agreed entirely. Eg. Plenty of Turkish people just look like Mediterraneans.
Most Mediterraneans still look ethnic, though they're definitely better off than MENAs.