Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Words can not express how much I hate middle east

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
Doesnt matter which country. jordan, lebanon, iraq, syria, turkey, egypt etc..doesnt matter all SHITHOLES.

A lotta kids who praise Islam and middle east here needs a reality check. You wouldn't last a second in ME you fucking idiots. You think Islam is all about putting women in their place ? LOL it isnt even 1% of what islam is about. You fail to realize how strict Islam is. Just look at syria, another country islam ran into the fucking ground. The next is probably turkey.

I would rather live in much poorer but non islamic country like nicaragua. 100% serious. what makes middle east such a insufferable shitshole ?

• No opportunities in life. even if you study lets say biomedical engineering, you have basically 0 opportunity to find a position where you can design medical machines.
  • Political instability, you NEVER know when the next civil war is gonna hit the country. I expect the next civil war to take place in turkey for example.
  • Religious bigotry. Muh hadith muh quran verse. half of the internet is censored
  • MUCH MUCH MORE wide spread inceldom. very common for a 25yo dude to be virgin if he couldnt marry to donkey looking cousin/sister. why do you think there is a meme about sandniggers fucking donkeys ? BECAUSE IT IS REAL. A generation of men lost their virginity to donkeys/dogs. 100% serious.
  • Nepotism and favoritism: I know it also happens in europe but at least in west you can have a decent job if you graduate from university. merit is much important here than it is in middle east.
  • Even if you manage to get a respectable job in ME, the money you will be making will be peanuts compared to what you make in west. their currency isnt worth the paper it's printed on, everything is more expensive. Enjoy spending your monthly salary to a game on steam. JFL
  • Corruption is the norm and every state institution imaginable is corrupted to teeth.
  • You need to save for YEARS to buy a good car.
  • Inbreeding, enough said. Even if you are not result of cousin marriage, your father is.
  • Depreciation of money, there is a legit chance of your salary losing 75% worth in matter of weeks.
  • Ugly as sin people. A nation of 5'5'' swarthy, crooked nosed sand monkeys.
  • Low IQ, you think hillybilly trailer trash is bad ? wait until you see underbelly of arab society.
People in west really take their privileges for granted, especially those who NEVER lived in shitshole countries

I also laugh at "proud" ethnics who live in western country where nobody wants them. Nigga, whats there to be proud of being a worthless immigrant living in their countries LIKE A DOG. If you have good reasons to be proud of your background, you wouldn't live here in the first place. There is a reason why your parents immigrated here. JFL at copers. Just admit you are scum of the earth. Stop bluepill cope.

>b-b-but 13k, our countries are shitholes because le big bad whitey invaded our countries
and what does that tell you ? If those countries were able to invade your coutnry with less than 1% of their GDP and gangrape your women, what does that tell you ?

>it is because of uneducation and poverty
thats the biggest cope in the book. OUR COUNTRIES ARE SHITHOLES BECAUSE WE ARE UGLY. GET THAT IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD.
There is very strong inverse relation between LOOKS and INTELLIGENCE.
51424 41418

>13k, it is not because of Islam but extremists who misinterpret it.
islam IS the cause of wars in the first place. It is inherently violent and shitty religion. You cherry-picking hadith and quran verses wont change it.

/rant

Last edited:
thank fuck someone said it. im from afghan background and this post is 100% legit, even my parents are cousins

thank fuck someone said it. im from afghan background and this post is 100% legit, even my parents are cousins
i am not cousin marriage product but my cousins are married to each other. Like I said in the past, even if you are not result of 1st cousin marriage, your father is.

High IQ post.
Western banking is also vastly superior to islamic banking, no matter what one low IQ poster on this site believes.
The BOE was a major force behind Great Britain's colonial powers.
On another note, muslims on this forum are amongst the greatest moralfags against my zoophilia so thanks for pointing out how common donkey fucking is in the islamic world. Such hypocrisy kek.

the best part is proud ethnics. fuck these losers, whats so good about the middle east? poverty and getting hit by foreign ballistics? lmao. on another note, the whole system simply isnt supposed to work for ethnics to live in white countries, youre pretty much FUCKED if you happen to not be a good looking ethnic that resides in the west. we are trash that nobody cares about and it makes sense since there are plenty of white people that are simply better and more gl than us dirty brown males. ethnic females however dont even have it that bad, they can at least whore themselves out to superior men and have more chances in the west because they have a pussy

All self hating deathniks like OP need to have their heads chopped off

Inb4 some retard shits on the post.

EDIT: too late !

Its better than africa atleast tbh. I wouldnt mind living in the UAE

I would rather die than living there

i thought lebanon was great

The middle east was fine before israel started pissing everybody in the region off and radicalizing all the arabs in response to their treatment of palestinians
High IQ post.
Western banking is also vastly superior to islamic banking, no matter what one low IQ poster on this site believes.
On another note, muslims on this forum are amongst the greatest moralfags against my zoophilia so thanks for pointing out how common donkey fucking is in the islamic world. Such hypocrisy kek.
You subversive cucks pushing homosexuality and beastiality are the cancer of this forum. Mods would ban you if they cared at all about the mental wellbeing of the average incel

Last edited:
You're one of the biggest coping deathnik cucks here. I have no sympathy for deathniks.

Gtfih @EthnicelNL and laugh.
High IQ post.
GIGA cope, western systems are literal cancer.

Yup the US needs to continue the bombs

You're one of the biggest coping deathnik cucks here. I have no sympathy for deathniks.

Lmfao these cucks are incredible. The amount of whiteworshipping with some of u etnicels is fucking cringe man. Get a grip on reality and stop wanting to suck white cock all the time.

Lmfao these cucks are incredible. The amount of whiteworshipping with some of u etnicels is fucking cringe man. Get a grip on reality and stop wanting to suck white cock all the time.
They think they will score brownie points by hating other ethnics, JFL at their projection.

They think they will score brownie points by hating other ethnics, JFL at their projection.
They sell their brothers for women.
>c-c-c-cuck
wow razor sharp debating skills. Such compelling arguments.

Joe Biden Laughing Shaking his Head

Inb4 some retard shits on the post.

EDIT: too late !
It is funny how these kids who have never lived in middle east got butthurt and middle eastern incels who actually live in middle east like you and maeror agree with what I have to say.

these kids aint about that life

Last edited:
brownie points with who
From the alt right.
They sell their brothers for women.
They are cucked traitors.

>c-c-c-cuck
wow razor sharp debating skills. Such compelling arguments.

View attachment 14497

It is funny how these kids who have never lived in middle east got butthurt and middle eastern incels who actually live in middle east like you and maeror agree with what I have to say.

these kids aint about that life
Trying to mock us for your cuckoldry is hilarious. Deathniks are worse than roasties.

In general. Reward is acceptance.
in what reality can you claim @13k is trying to score points with the alt-right when every thread he makes on this website is the same coping race bait with different window dressing

in what reality can you claim @13k is trying to score points with the alt-right when every thread he makes on this website is the same coping race bait with different window dressing
It is the constant dragging of other ethnics I'm talking about.

Sad but true
What isn't there to hate about being a deathnik?

Last edited:
I don't think so. I'd be a nonbeliever who deserves to die
well, it's kinda true that your white halo would be strong there but my point stands. Your life style wouldnt fly there, you would ABSOLUTELY hate it in middle east.

It is hilarious to me that kids who masturbate to hentai and unironically post on incel/PSL community prase Islam and middle east. They think islam is only about putting women in their place, when it is not even 1% of that scourge of civilization which is called Islam. They make people like you swing in islamic countries rofl.

well, it's kinda true that your white halo would be strong there but my point stands. Your life style wouldnt fly there, you would ABSOLUTELY hate it in middle east.

Definitely. I need a free society to properly live and exhibit my beliefs & personality. Living in the middle east would feel like living in a cage

Doesnt matter which country. jordan, lebanon, iraq, syria, turkey, egypt etc..doesnt matter all SHITHOLES.

A lotta kids who praise Islam and middle east here needs a reality check. You wouldn't last a second in ME you fucking idiots. You think Islam is all about putting women in their place ? LOL it isnt even 1% of what islam is about. You fail to realize how strict Islam is. Just look at syria, another country islam ran into the fucking ground. The next is probably turkey.

I would rather live in much poorer but non islamic country like nicaragua. 100% serious. what makes middle east such a insufferable shitshole ?

• No opportunities in life. even if you study lets say biomedical engineering, you have basically 0 opportunity to find a position where you can design medical machines.
  • Political instability, you NEVER know when the next civil war is gonna hit the country. I expect the next civil war to take place in turkey for example.
  • Religious bigotry. Muh hadith muh quran verse. half of the internet is censored
  • MUCH MUCH MORE wide spread inceldom. very common for a 25yo dude to be virgin if he couldnt marry to donkey looking cousin/sister. why do you think there is a meme about sandniggers fucking donkeys ? BECAUSE IT IS REAL. A generation of men lost their virginity to donkeys/dogs. 100% serious.
  • Nepotism and favoritism: I know it also happens in europe but at least in west you can have a decent job if you graduate from university. merit is much important here than it is in middle east.
  • Even if you manage to get a respectable job in ME, the money you will be making will be peanuts compared to what you make in west. their currency isnt worth the paper it's printed on, everything is more expensive. Enjoy spending your monthly salary to a game on steam. JFL
  • Corruption is the norm and every state institution imaginable is corrupted to teeth.
  • You need to save for YEARS to buy a good car.
  • Inbreeding, enough said. Even if you are not result of cousin marriage, your father is.
  • Depreciation of money, there is a legit chance of your salary losing 75% worth in matter of weeks.
  • Ugly as sin people. A nation of 5'5'' swarthy, crooked nosed sand monkeys.
  • Low IQ, you think hillybilly trailer trash is bad ? wait until you see underbelly of arab society.
People in west really take their privileges for granted, especially those who NEVER lived in shitshole countries

I also laugh at "proud" ethnics who live in western country where nobody wants them. Nigga, whats there to be proud of being a worthless immigrant living in their countries LIKE A DOG. If you have good reasons to be proud of your background, you wouldn't live here in the first place. There is a reason why your parents immigrated here. JFL at copers. Just admit you are scum of the earth. Stop bluepill cope.

>b-b-but 13k, our countries are shitholes because le big bad whitey invaded our countries
and what does that tell you ? If those countries were able to invade your coutnry with less than 1% of their GDP and gangrape your women, what does that tell you ?

>it is because of uneducation and poverty
thats the biggest cope in the book. OUR COUNTRIES ARE SHITHOLES BECAUSE WE ARE UGLY. GET THAT IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD.
There is very strong inverse relation between LOOKS and INTELLIGENCE.
View attachment 14464

>13k, it is not because of Islam but extremists who misinterpret it.
islam IS the cause of wars in the first place. It is inherently violent and shitty religion. You cherry-picking hadith and quran verses wont change it.

/rant

Word.

I agree but muslims in France ( my country) have really no problem to pick girls , even and chiefly white girls that are fond of exotism.

That's true. I'm muslim myself and this is so accurate.

Wtf you necro’d a thread i posted in

Good necro, everything he says is true.

Classic thread

diaspora africans and niggers are even more delusional.

based necro

Nepotism and favoritism: I know it also happens in europe but at least in west you can have a decent job if you graduate from university. merit is much important here than it is in middle east.
Cope, graduating from a university won't guarantee shit, and corruption is also massively widespread here in every institution (far left, neoliberal, political bribery, etc)
And doesn't Kuwait have the biggest currency in the world?

What a retarded thread, OP has not the slightest of clues of how anything works over there. And the most funniest part is that he thinks religion is to blame when the vast majority of the middle east is more akin to western countries then it is to a muslim state.