Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate studying

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Tomorrow is an important exam and I have been procrastinating like always. Will try to study a bit more before sleeping a few hours.
I just want it to be over tomorrow.

I will binge watch anime afterwards for sure. Weebmaxxing is my only cope, and I deserve it after that hell tomorrow

I think I barely passed my exams. I studied the entirety of the courses the night before.

Is this why you requested a ban? If I was you I would do a schedule to limit the hours I use this forum

Is this why you requested a ban? If I was you I would do a schedule to limit the hours I use this forum
Yeah I actually planned to leave for longer too. But I was procrastinating anyway, so the ban was useless

when i was in college i never studied a single word
i would just act as if i am writing thing in the exam then i would give the exam paper fully empty to the teacher.
i got 0 in the end of the year and dropped out

studying basic stuff with chatgpt seems so easy nowadays. Imagine if I had this tool in high school.

Whats your major?

I hated it too, it's one of the reasons I don't miss uni. Finishing my job and then getting home knowing I have no responsibilities and all the time is for myself until the next day is lifefuel.

School destroyed me

I’m retarded and can’t study I’m deadass sub 70 iq

I still have an internship + a research project to do before finishing uni forever

And I have absolutely zero motivation.

Never understood the importance of studies actually.