Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate seeing others like me succeed, ruins my cope and makes me want to rope

Incedel

Incedel

The Ghost of Gaza
★★
I went to college one semester to be a pharmacist (mostly at my parents insistence) and ended up dropping out due to just how blackpilling the experience was. To keep it short my chadlite roommates was bringing in foids into our dorm on the first day and would often have whores in his bed while I was asleep across, the room, it was the most harrowing cucked experience of my life and led me down the road to inceldom. Needless to say I performed really bad during school due to this stress as well as financial concerns.

Well another deathnic went who was my closest thing to a friend also went to pharmacy school with me and despite being only slightly smarter than me has graduate with an MD and is now on billboards around my city as one of their gradutes. Not gonna lie its extremely blackpilling to see another deathnic succedd where I failed and makes me want to rope. He's living the high life where he might even get white foids making six figures while I work at amazon. Even vidya isn't helping with cope I really want to rope now bros its fucking ovER for low IQ deathnics

Same happened to me, people smaller than me fucking finishing college while I dropped out

my chadlite roommates was bringing in foids into our dorm on the first day and would often have whores in his bed while I was asleep across, the room, it was the most harrowing cucked experience of my life
this situation is horrifying and I don't know how you could put up with it. I heard sex across the hall from me only twice and it sent me into a rage and I banged on the door for them to stfu and wanted to knock him out. if I had to deal with that in MY OWN ROOM, I would instantly move out

this situation is horrifying and I don't know how you could put up with it. I heard sex across the hall from me only twice and it sent me into a rage and I banged on the door for them to stfu and wanted to knock him out. if I had to deal with that in MY OWN ROOM, I would instantly move out
I was a bluepilled retard coming out of high school and thought I would get laid into college only to realize the chance decreases the older you get and the more subhuman you become. The initial shock fucked with me for weeks on end mang, after that shit I skipped right past the redpill retardation to the blackpill, in hindsight this saved me from a whole bunch of wasted effort of pursuing foids as asubhuman. The sick part was that the foids came to him, brootal

i also hate people who are better than me and i even hate people who are the same level as me because they're also losers and failures.

I went to college one semester to be a pharmacist (mostly at my parents insistence) and ended up dropping out due to just how blackpilling the experience was.
that happened with me also but i was in medicine uni and i failed it after i got 0 in all my exams, they told me i had the lowest score in the history of the college. now i work in a food selling company

i also hate people who are better than me and i even hate people who are the same level as me because they're also losers and failures.

that happened with me also but i was in medicine uni and i failed it after i got 0 in all my exams, they told me i had the lowest score in the history of the college. now i work in a food selling company
Absolutely brootal mang,

Lol me too I got zero in all exams too