Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate redpill cucks they are as same as bluepilled faggots but worse

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
they are aware of the current societal situation, of hypergamy and female nature but they still choose to cope with JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO JUST BE ALPHA BRO JUST GROOM YOURSELF, LIFT AND STUDY HARD FOR A GOOD JOB BRO WOMEN WILL FLOCK TO YOU BRO THEY SMELL DOMINANT MEN BRO ITS NOT ALL ABOUT LOOKS BRO
fuck redpill and fuck MGTOW cucks too with their giga copes

Last edited:
Redpillers are Idiots!!

Bunch of foid worshiping faggots that can’t except ITS OVER!

Funnily enough redpill cucks are misandrist cause they shit on men who aren't successful with women, make excuses for femoid nature and say everything is your fault.

Funnily enough redpill cucks are misandrist cause they shit on men who aren't successful with women, make excuses for femoid nature and say everything is your fault.
yes forgot to say that too
they seem to constantly drool and worship over roasties more than those bluepilled faggots no matter how shit they are its never the fault of roasties it must be the male beta personality!

They're ok. A lot of them seem blackpilled to me.

Most red pillers are just repackaged blue pillers.

They're both cuck faggots.

faggots be the lot of them I say.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back