Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate prison culture and all related to prison.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Prison culture is normgroidism at its extreme. It's extremely unnoble. Why some prison faggot think that he have a moral duty to attack or even kill men jailed for sexual assault, for example? It's not your business to judge others.

That's how noble people think.

Images 2

Prison culture is normgroidism at its extreme. It's extremely unnoble. Why some prison faggot think that he have a moral duty to attack or even kill men jailed for sexual assault, for example? It's not your business to judge others.

That's how noble people think.

View attachment 659973
How I be looking at a man who killed and tortured a man punishing me for "Sexual Assult"

fucking bluepilled simps

Retards who murder : no one reacts
Those who "rape" because they had to : suddenly everyone becomes hero and whiteknight

Retards who murder : no one reacts
Those who "rape" because they had to : suddenly everyone becomes hero and whiteknight
According to a normie brain, rape is worse than murder.

White knights at prison, worse than white knights normies.

Right I hate prisonfags, especially the ones that try to act like they have morals like "yea I robbed a bank but I respect women and children" I'm glad sex offenders exist just to piss off braindead normies like them.

seems racist idk

I'm not afraid of prison, I'm afraid of the high-T faggot bullies that will torture me and rape me because I'm short. That's why if I ever commit a crime and have to go to jail, I would rather kill myself instead.

they will rape your poophole and make foid out of you

prisoners killing sexual assaulters, rapist, pedos, etc. is hilarious to me because they think they are upholding "morals" but in the eyes of the normie population they have all broken their morals and are all scum. A lot of prisoners are just low IQ anyways.

prisoners killing sexual assaulters, rapist, pedos, etc. is hilarious to me because they think they are upholding "morals" but in the eyes of the normie population they have all broken their morals and are all scum. A lot of prisoners are just low IQ anyways.
most hardcore gangsters are rapists honestly
very typical entry test

not to mention they rape other dudes in prison
what could be worse than that

most hardcore gangsters are rapists honestly
very typical entry test

not to mention they rape other dudes in prison
what could be worse than that
exactly but they will become little bitches "omg!!! you raped a precious innocent girl" fucking retards should get shivved by a dirty shit covered tooth brush

The people inside the prisons are the worst part

To many niggers and faggots

if i had a weapon i'd murder them all

If I was dictator I would enforce death penalty on all crimes. There will be no rulebreakers anymore (too scared or dead) (In Minecraft nations server)

Right I hate prisonfags, especially the ones that try to act like they have morals like "yea I robbed a bank but I respect women and children" I'm glad sex offenders exist just to piss off braindead normies like them.
some are pretty dangerous ppl

incels on avg are probably more dangerous though. cause we're smarter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back