Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate people who think that having sex makes them better than us

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Let’s not get this twisted. I don’t care how many women you sex havers fuck. You could’ve fucked every woman on the planet. I still will not respect you anymore than a mosquito. Having sex doesn’t give you this cool pass to where I see you as this grand person.

I envy what you have, but I do not admire you. And I do not want to be like you. Having sex must turn people into unsympathetic assholes because these motherfuckers think it’s okay to bully everyone who doesn’t have sex.

I hate existence.. it serves as nothing but a genetic compost heap from which more genetic compost can be created.

I hate existence.. it serves as nothing but a genetic compost heap from which more genetic compost can be created.
Good news for you:that can't go on forever.Mutational load takes it's toll,if you are into scientific research.

they also use incel as the go to insult. fucking dickheads.

Women can attract men easily so them making fun of you for being sexually inactive is like a rich person making fun of a starved African for not being able to get food.

Kidnap then and probe their asses, Mr alien
(In destroy all humans)

Good news for you:that can't go on forever.Mutational load takes it's toll,if you are into scientific research.
What do you mean? That life will stop at some point, at least our gene pool on earth?

Let’s not get this twisted. I don’t care how many women you sex havers fuck. You could’ve fucked every woman on the planet. I still will not respect you anymore than a mosquito. Having sex doesn’t give you this cool pass to where I see you as this grand person.

I envy what you have, but I do not admire you. And I do not want to be like you. Having sex must turn people into unsympathetic assholes because these motherfuckers think it’s okay to bully everyone who doesn’t have sex.
Is sex shaming and happens because everything rumbles in foid validation in this gynocentric society. Your not validated by a foid? Your trash according to their logic.

What do you mean? That life will stop at some point, at least our gene pool on earth?
Simply put,genetic entropy means that the information content in the genome (all of our genes) is progressively declining,due to the accumulation of mutations.Thus,as mutations build up in the genome,the net result should be genetic decay.

Everyone thinks he‘s better than someone else for having something the other one doesen’t have or being able of something the other one isn’t capable of.

Woman are mother nature's genetic filter, their job is to make sure that the next generation will be better than the previous, to increase the survival of their offspring. It was mother nature that chooses who would reproduce, it just happen to be that you pass the looks threshold(good enough) to reproduce. In short, you have been chosen, it's not you who decide your fate. I don't look up on these people.

Preach brother. We're not worth less for being Incels, fuck maters. :feelsree:

I hate that it kinda does bother me when knowing someone is a sexhaver. Like dam, image a naked girl that likes you and let's you fuck. It's over, just listen to music and let the pain go away......... :feelsmusic:

Sex Havers should get aids and die a slow agonizing death

It's annoying that society puts so much importance on it to the point where it's better for your image to come out as a faggot than as a virgin, especially when it's just fornication and not even marriage.

Some know nothing teen or some vagabond are seen as better than a knowledgeable, productive incel or religious volcel because they've fornicated.

It's annoying that society puts so much importance on it to the point where it's better for your image to come out as a faggot than as a virgin, especially when it's just fornication and not even marriage.

Some know nothing teen or some vagabond are seen as better than a knowledgeable, productive incel or religious volcel because they've fornicated.
Actual clown world. I would 100% rather tell people I’m a petty criminal instead of a virgin that never had a gf :feelsclown:

Woman are mother nature's genetic filter, their job is to make sure that the next generation will be better than the previous, to increase the survival of their offspring. It was mother nature that chooses who would reproduce, it just happen to be that you pass the looks threshold(good enough) to reproduce. In short, you have been chosen, it's not you who decide your fate. I don't look up on these people.
This.
You described what exactly makes sexually active men so much more valuable and better than us, their genes are chosen to continue to exist, they got ticket for the next generation, we're waiting at the train station until it decays.