Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate people who think that having sex makes them better than us

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
-
10d 19h 51m
Let’s not get this twisted. I don’t care how many women you sex havers fuck. You could’ve fucked every woman on the planet. I still will not respect you anymore than a mosquito. Having sex doesn’t give you this cool pass to where I see you as this grand person.

I envy what you have, but I do not admire you. And I do not want to be like you. Having sex must turn people into unsympathetic assholes because these motherfuckers think it’s okay to bully everyone who doesn’t have sex.

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
★★
31d 17h 18m
I hate existence.. it serves as nothing but a genetic compost heap from which more genetic compost can be created.

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Major
★★
32d 11h 3m
I hate existence.. it serves as nothing but a genetic compost heap from which more genetic compost can be created.
Good news for you:that can't go on forever.Mutational load takes it's toll,if you are into scientific research.

Deleted member 41988

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
26d 8h 24m
ScandinaviaCel

ScandinaviaCel

Recruit
★★★
2d 7h 21m
they also use incel as the go to insult. fucking dickheads.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
341d 7h 6m
Women can attract men easily so them making fun of you for being sexually inactive is like a rich person making fun of a starved African for not being able to get food.

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
★★★★★
23d 9h 21m
Kidnap then and probe their asses, Mr alien
(In destroy all humans)

Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Jokercel on his way to Incelhalla
★★★★
19d 1h 36m
Good news for you:that can't go on forever.Mutational load takes it's toll,if you are into scientific research.
What do you mean? That life will stop at some point, at least our gene pool on earth?

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★
9d 22h 23m
Let’s not get this twisted. I don’t care how many women you sex havers fuck. You could’ve fucked every woman on the planet. I still will not respect you anymore than a mosquito. Having sex doesn’t give you this cool pass to where I see you as this grand person.

I envy what you have, but I do not admire you. And I do not want to be like you. Having sex must turn people into unsympathetic assholes because these motherfuckers think it’s okay to bully everyone who doesn’t have sex.
Is sex shaming and happens because everything rumbles in foid validation in this gynocentric society. Your not validated by a foid? Your trash according to their logic.

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Major
★★
32d 11h 3m
What do you mean? That life will stop at some point, at least our gene pool on earth?
Simply put,genetic entropy means that the information content in the genome (all of our genes) is progressively declining,due to the accumulation of mutations.Thus,as mutations build up in the genome,the net result should be genetic decay.

The Grinch

The Grinch

Captain
★★★★★
17d 17h 35m
Everyone thinks he‘s better than someone else for having something the other one doesen’t have or being able of something the other one isn’t capable of.

OldSoulCel

OldSoulCel

Greycel
3d 18h 44m
Woman are mother nature's genetic filter, their job is to make sure that the next generation will be better than the previous, to increase the survival of their offspring. It was mother nature that chooses who would reproduce, it just happen to be that you pass the looks threshold(good enough) to reproduce. In short, you have been chosen, it's not you who decide your fate. I don't look up on these people.

D

Darkness to light

Banned
-
11d 21h 14m
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Major
★★★
7d 20h 33m
Preach brother. We're not worth less for being Incels, fuck maters. :feelsree:

Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
8d 21h 15m
I hate that it kinda does bother me when knowing someone is a sexhaver. Like dam, image a naked girl that likes you and let's you fuck. It's over, just listen to music and let the pain go away......... :feelsmusic:

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

All Foids will burn in hell
★★★★★
44d 7h 11m
Sex Havers should get aids and die a slow agonizing death

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
★★★
79d 11m
It's annoying that society puts so much importance on it to the point where it's better for your image to come out as a faggot than as a virgin, especially when it's just fornication and not even marriage.

Some know nothing teen or some vagabond are seen as better than a knowledgeable, productive incel or religious volcel because they've fornicated.

B

BarrelStuffer

Veteran
★★★★
93d 11h 27m
It's annoying that society puts so much importance on it to the point where it's better for your image to come out as a faggot than as a virgin, especially when it's just fornication and not even marriage.

Some know nothing teen or some vagabond are seen as better than a knowledgeable, productive incel or religious volcel because they've fornicated.
Actual clown world. I would 100% rather tell people I’m a petty criminal instead of a virgin that never had a gf :feelsclown:

S

shynesskills

Banned
-
2d 3h 2m
Woman are mother nature's genetic filter, their job is to make sure that the next generation will be better than the previous, to increase the survival of their offspring. It was mother nature that chooses who would reproduce, it just happen to be that you pass the looks threshold(good enough) to reproduce. In short, you have been chosen, it's not you who decide your fate. I don't look up on these people.
This.
You described what exactly makes sexually active men so much more valuable and better than us, their genes are chosen to continue to exist, they got ticket for the next generation, we're waiting at the train station until it decays.