Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate non-whites

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
I wish this forum was white only. I'm sick of ethnic bs. you darky scum can't just fuck off and focus on your own women you can't just accept the right of the white an to have our own fucking country's to our selfs you are disgusting shitskinned vermin and I wish we genocided you abominations out of existence centuries ago. die darkys.

I wish this forum was white only.
Screenshot 20230219 213804

prepare for the nigger invasion

I always cringe when I see non-whites trying to ascend. Boyo, it never began for you LMAO. Only whites have the ability to ascend. If you're one of the whites who have potential to do that, you shouldn't even be here tbh

I condemn JBW wholeheartedly. I don' want white people racemixing period. white men fucking gooks is the male version of white whore fucking niggers. both are committing bestiality with subhuman shitskins and pissing away millennia's of european heritage. race mixing between whites and shitskins needs to be illegal. shitskins needs to gtfo off our countries and leave us alone

Only whites have the ability to ascend. If you're one of the whites who have potential to do that, you shouldn't even be here tbh
this.

+ ethnic women belong to white men too

Born nonwhite. I only live once. I am forever alone. Life is such a cruel joke...I wish i suceeded in my previous couple dozen suicide attempts (in video game).

AND FUCK YOU TOO WORTHLESS PIGSKIN CUCKOLD SUBHUMAN PIECE OF SHIT US ETHNICS DESERVE TO RAPE YOUR FUCKING KIND AND LIVE IN YOUR SHITHOLES CRY ABOUT IT YOU FUCKING SNOWROACH CUCK SCUMSHIT FAGGOT DIE IN HELL

AND FUCK YOU TOO WORTHLESS PIGSKIN CUCKOLD SUBHUMAN PIECE OF SHIT US ETHNICS DESERVE TO RAPE YOUR FUCKING KIND AND LIVE IN YOUR SHITHOLES CRY ABOUT IT YOU FUCKING SNOWROACH CUCK SCUMSHIT FAGGOT DIE IN HELL
Lol at this shitskin animal sperging out

Lol at this shitskin animal sperging out
FUCK OFF GRAYNIGGER GET RUN OVER BY A COMBINE HARVESTER AND DIE CUCK PIECE OF SHIT I AM THE ONLY ONE STANDING UP TO NORMFAGGOTS

I wish this forum was white only. I'm sick of ethnic bs. you darky scum can't just fuck off and focus on your own women you can't just accept the right of the white an to have our own fucking country's to our selfs you are disgusting shitskinned vermin and I wish we genocided you abominations out of existence centuries ago. die darkys.
Im ethnic but there's a 90% chance my skin is whiter than yours

How I feel sometimes.

Except....whites should be included.

I only dislike most Blacks and Jews. I wouldn't mind Arabs and Asians if they would just stay in their desert shitholes.

I only dislike most Blacks and Jews. I wouldn't mind Arabs and Asians if they would just stay in their desert shitholes.
Incorrect....humanity should go

Incorrect....humanity should go
But why? All the animals aren't that much better, they just aren't as cruel as humans. And maybe humans can build something great one day.

But why? All the animals aren't that much better, they just aren't as cruel as humans. And maybe humans can build something great one day.
Why? Because you fuck wads can't be consistently good. All of you are annoying and would be better off replaced by a better efficient race. Like anthro dragons. Fuck you monkey descended mentally ill failures. Have a good day though.

We should have a Whites-only subforum. If someone will start a thread with this idea in the suggestions section, be sure to quote me so I can upvote it.

You disgusting deformed retard shitskinned bEasts should be genocide with sarin gas. I’d cut off your disgusting stank ass deformed retard shit stain,Ed sandnigger dick and and make you choke on it you worthless disgusting brown mongrol animal

Last edited:
When kikes Firebomb sandnigger babies I laugh. No Arab animals life matters

you wish med mutt sandnigger rape baby abomination
Mediterranean Italian white mutt here. Whites bald easily. Why do you guys bald fast??

Dirty negros cant pay the water bill.

based and same

Born nonwhite. I only live once. I am forever alone. Life is such a cruel joke...I wish i suceeded in my previous couple dozen suicide attempts (in video game).
How have you consistently failed that frequently?

Yeah I get it I hate the jbwfaggots that r constantly competing to see who's the most subhuman as if it's some kind of prize lmao. However this is a mostly-western forum so it stands to reason that as the west gets browner so will this place. When I move to east europe many years from now I'll be sure to join whatever forums they have there:feelsLSD:

Nigga foids of my race (indians) literally worship your race

You disgusting deformed retard shitskinned bEasts should be genocide with sarin gas. I’d cut off your disgusting stank ass deformed retard shit stain,Ed sandnigger dick and and make you choke on it you worthless disgusting brown mongrol animal
I'LL SHIT ON YOUR PIGSKIN WHORES AND RAPE THEM FUCKING DIPSHIT CUCK EAT LEAD AND GO BACK TO REDDITARD OLD PIG

fuck you, you pigskin.

GIGA BASED FUCK PIGSKINS
ooga booga, i'm gonna grab a stone and beat the shit out of this pigskin with my big wooden club. oOOGA booga.

Well, having non-white people in white countries is a product of the white colonization. White people go on other contries for resources and women. Such action creat mix raced people, and bring people for our contries. Now you cant stop globalization.

also because other white people that are not racist want cheap labor and want immigration.

I'LL SHIT ON YOUR PIGSKIN WHORES AND RAPE THEM FUCKING DIPSHIT CUCK EAT LEAD AND GO BACK TO REDDITARD OLD PIG
we'll give your women to niggers arab filth and burn you alive after being forced to watch niggers impregante aab whores. get the fuck off my forum you worthless mongrol animal

we'll give your women to niggers arab filth and burn you alive after being forced to watch niggers impregante aab whores. get the fuck off my forum you worthless mongrol animal
AHAHHAAH GET REAL PIGSKIN CUMDUMPSTERS ARE GETTING MASS RAPED BY US ETHNICS YOU WILL NEVER ACHIEVE ANYTHING YOU WORTHLESS CUCK, YOUR OWN WHORES REJECTED YOU YOUR OWN PEOPLE CONDEMN YOU AND DOOMED YOU INTO INCELDOM. FUCKING DUMBASS RETARDED CUCK

34746   SoyBooru