Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate non-whites

AHAHHAAH GET REAL PIGSKIN CUMDUMPSTERS ARE GETTING MASS RAPED BY US ETHNICS YOU WILL NEVER ACHIEVE ANYTHING YOU WORTHLESS CUCK, YOUR OWN WHORES REJECTED YOU YOUR OWN PEOPLE CONDEMN YOU AND DOOMED YOU INTO INCELDOM. FUCKING DUMBASS RETARDED CUCK
Seethe about whites in your kike controlled Jews a puppet arab state snithole niggers and south asians are rapidly colonizing your sand dumps samdniggers are natural niggerpgiles pathetic brown pice of shit I would dissect you alive

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: DELUSIONAL PIGSKINS COPING HARD
Non-whites will forever stay rent-free in their heads. It's what happens when you let everything you created loose and then that other everything you hated and wanted to stay away from (faggotry, browns yellows and blacks, infidels) slowly dominate your people and your countries.
Cumskins superiority? Their race's going extinct. Achievements? They're going to be forgotten. Its all fucking pathetic. Bunch of drenched retards.

Seethe about whites in your kike controlled Jews a puppet arab state snithole niggers and south asians are rapidly colonizing your sand dumps samdniggers are natural niggerpgiles pathetic brown pice of shit I would dissect you alive
AHAHAHAH PIGSKINS PAY ETHNICS MORE MONEY THROUGH WELFARE AND YOU FUCKING CUCKS CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. YOUR OWN CUMDUMPSTERS DENIED YOU AND YOU'LL NEVER ACHIEVE A UTOPIAN SCUMCIETY WITH OTHER PIGSKINS, SNOWROACHES WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS YOU'RE ALL FUCKING DONE FOR PIGSKINS WILL BE A MINORITY

99% of saudis wouldn't allow their daughter to date a black man + dalit untouchable migrants would rather shit in the streets than ever attempt to replace us

Non-whites will forever stay rent-free in their heads. It's what happens when you let everything you created loose and then that other everything you hated and wanted to stay away from (faggotry, browns yellows and blacks, infidels) slowly dominate your people and your countries.
Cumskins superiority? Their race's going extinct. Achievements? They're going to be forgotten. Its all fucking pathetic. Bunch of drenched retards.
PIGSKINS WILL CEASE TO EXIST ONCE ETHNICS FILL SNOWROACH SHITHOLE COUNTRIES, PIGSKINS WILL ONLY BE ONE STEP ON THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF HUMAN KIND AHAHHAHA US ETHNICS OWN THESE SNOWROACH CUCKS

PIGSKINS WILL CEASE TO EXIST ONCE ETHNICS FILL SNOWROACH SHITHOLE COUNTRIES, PIGSKINS WILL ONLY BE ONE STEP ON THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF HUMAN KIND AHAHHAHA US ETHNICS OWN THESE SNOWROACH CUCKS
:society: :society: :society: :society:

PIGSKINS CAN COPE WITH MUH SUPERIORITY ALL THE TIME BUT THEY'LL NEVER GET RID OF US WE ALREADY DID A HUGE NUMBER OF DAMAGE ON THEIR SHITHOLE RACE, EVEN PIGSKIN MALES ARE FORCED TO FUCK LOWER TIER ETHNIC CUMDUMPSTERS BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO MUCH OF A PATHETIC CUCKOLDS TO PUT THEIR OWN SNOWROACH WHORES IN PLACE :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL @kretschmer IS A FUCKING RETARD CUCK

50000 YEARS OF EVOLUTION ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GONE DOWN THE DRAIN

AHAHAHAH PIGSKINS PAY ETHNICS MORE MONEY THROUGH WELFARE AND YOU FUCKING CUCKS CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. YOUR OWN CUMDUMPSTERS DENIED YOU AND YOU'LL NEVER ACHIEVE A UTOPIAN SCUMCIETY WITH OTHER PIGSKINS, SNOWROACHES WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS YOU'RE ALL FUCKING DONE FOR PIGSKINS WILL BE A MINORITY
Your shitneast scumciety is ruled by kikes and is being slowly eroded by south asians and blacks and your women are goi g feminist to fuck you limp dicked smelly fuckup sand faggot males over while you seethe Over whites in your shithole you pathetic sad cuck ape. I’ll fucking rape you with a butcher knife if I ever get my hands in you you useless waste the only good Arab is a dead one.

Last edited:
Your shitneast scumciety is ruled by kikes and is being slowly eroded by south asians and blacks and your women are goi g feminist to fuck you limp dicked smelly fuckup sand faggot males over while you seethe Over whites in your shithole you pathetic sad cuck ape. I’ll fucking rape you with a butcher knife if I ever get my hands in you you useless waste the only good Arab is a dead one.
SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS PROJECTING HIS MISERABLE'S RACE FATE, THAT'S FUNNY COMING FROM PIGSKINS LIKE YOU CONSIDERING 99% OF FEMINISTS ARE SNOWROACHES JUST LIKE YOU, AND ALAS I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO ACCEPT YOUR FATE SINCE YOU ARE A PIGSKIN COPER AND YOU'LL CONTINUE TO COPE WITH YOUR PIGSKIN CUCKOLD RACE. JUST REMEMBER THAT NO AMOUNT OF COPING WILL RECOVER YOUR PATHETIC RACE'S LOSS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I always cringe when I see non-whites trying to ascend. Boyo, it never began for you LMAO. Only whites have the ability to ascend. If you're one of the whites who have potential to do that, you shouldn't even be here tbh
Then how did I get a foid to like me with a mask on even though she knew I was a curry you dumb retard

I wish we genocided you abominations out of existence centuries ago. die darkys.
Yes you should have genocided us. WHY DIDN'T YOU??!?! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: