Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate myself

V

vdkagod

Banned
-
i was fat for 14 years of my life. now im 18 and i managed to lose weight with unhealty ways, i thought that foids would want me for that change but im still alone, i discovered that i have a large rib cage, everyday i see myself on the mirror and i think that if i dont had that shi i would get more girls. hate my genetics

Last edited:
You have to be eighteen plus for this forum mate.

Very weak first post GrAY

Damn your parents really fucked up if you were fat as a kid, I'm sorry for you brocel. As for the girls, don't give up just yet, you are still very young and there is a high chance that you aren't a sub5 but just a guy who hitted puberty later and maybe you will be able to find some girlfriend later. And if not, don't let them choose your value as a human being, because at the end of the day it comes from who you are in the heart, not from your looks. I wish you good luck

i wanted to say more but english is not my first language sorry
I'm also not a native speaker so I recommend for you using this for writting a longer posts, it's much better tool than for example Google Translator to quickly check if you have written some word grammatically correct and how to translate some words

Damn your parents really fucked up if you were fat as a kid, I'm sorry for you brocel. As for the girls, don't give up just yet, you are still very young and there is a high chance that you aren't a sub5 but just a guy who hitted puberty later and maybe you will be able to find some girlfriend later. And if not, don't let them choose your value as a human being, because at the end of the day it comes from who you are in the heart, not from your looks. I wish you good luck

bro look at your pfp and your description, why u need to be bad with everyone? maybe that is ur problem
I'm also not a native speaker so I recommend for you using this for writting a longer posts, it's much better tool than for example Google Translator to quickly check if you have written some word grammatically correct and how to translate some words

thx bro