Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate my voice. My brothers voice mog me because they’re NT

Why do you think EU is bad though?
Broad, restrictive laws against liberty, bureaucracies about everything, completely cucked culture, and insane taxes. And dealing with the fucking British now and again.

Broad, restrictive laws against liberty, bureaucracies about everything, completely cucked culture, and insane taxes. And dealing with the fucking British now and again.
Tfw colonized by these gap-toothed, tea-sipping assholes. But hey, the score is settled now.

da6.gif

You would sound autistic in a previous generation, but not now. Most people born after the autism epidemic have that spergy type of voice. Mine is much worse than yours, and aounds autistic even by the current standard.
Most people still have normal voices. I would sound autistic then and still sound autistic now

Most people still have normal voices. I would sound autistic then and still sound autistic now
You sound normal. I would not think anything of it if I heard your voice randomly

No I mean his penis is literally white in color, it's fucking hilarious. Sorry @Colvin76.
Its because it never got any sunlight I guess.
He's a lightskinned black guy. He posted his dick online because people were mocking him by saying he had a BBC while in reality it wasn't big at all and he explicitly stated this. So he posted it to prove people wrong. Do you really have a micropenis though? Please don't give me that "It's not 9 inches, so it's a micropenis" bullcrap. :p
Yeah bbc copers can be really fucking annoying at times, the serious ones at least.

My voice is cursed with sounding like an autistic nerdy faggot ass retard while my brothers had high T deep voices and are now married while I’m a 23 year old kissless virgin. My voice sounds more 15 than 23. Fuck this shit earth. Anyway here is a sample of my voice. Beware it sounds like garbage

View: https://voca.ro/1fog9nXvgBZc

Fucking voicebrag voicemogged once again. Nigga what the fuck you talking about you have a normal voice wait till you hear my subhuman slavoenglish abomination of an accent you have a chad voice by comparison.

Fucking voicebrag voicemogged once again. Nigga what the fuck you talking about you have a normal voice wait till you hear my subhuman slavoenglish abomination of an accent you have a chad voice by comparison.
Send me your voice

Its because it never got any sunlight I guess.

Yeah bbc copers can be really fucking annoying at times, the serious ones at least.
Yeah I am lighter to whenever I avoid the sunlight. There isn't much here anywhere but I get a tan if I walk into the summer heat for two hours or so. Jfl. And yeah, I don't cope with BBC though I jokingly refer all blacks to it but only here on the incelosphere. Some low IQ faggots over at Looksmax think I'm praising them jfl.

My voice is cursed with sounding like an autistic nerdy faggot ass retard while my brothers had high T deep voices and are now married while I’m a 23 year old kissless virgin. My voice sounds more 15 than 23. Fuck this shit earth. Anyway here is a sample of my voice. Beware it sounds like garbage

You have a pretty cool accent tbh.

I’m American
Your voice sounds pretty good tbh, even if it's not that low pitch. There's something about it that makes it sound really smooth.

You sure? It isn’t deep
I don't know how to explain it, I'm not talking about pitch being low or high.
There's something about your voice that seems really smooth.
It kind of sounds like a singing voice or something, that's what I mean (even if you can't actually sing).

I don't know how to explain it, I'm not talking about pitch being low or high.
There's something about your voice that seems really smooth.
It kind of sounds like a singing voice or something, that's what I mean (even if you can't actually sing).
My talking voice sounds nasal to me

My voice is deep but monotonous. It makes me sound autistic.

The tone of your voice doesn't sound feminine, but the cadence and flow of your speech sounded a bit autistic to me at the start. Brutal. I think I can detect it because I also have an autistic voice. I literally can't speak sentences without stopping every 5 words to think about what I'm saying.

The tone of your voice doesn't sound feminine, but the cadence and flow of your speech sounded a bit autistic to me at the start. Brutal. I think I can detect it because I also have an autistic voice. I literally can't speak sentences without stopping every 5 words to think about what I'm saying.
would my voice turn off women?

Voicemogs me, I sound like a girl

no, its not, its not particularly attractive but its not bad either
Definitely not as bad as you perceive it
I wish it was deep. My brothers have deep voices

Same. My voice is shit while everyone else in the family has normal or even pleasant voices.