Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my narrow face (horseface)

autisandugly

autisandugly

Major
I want to be handsome and NT.

Being an incel is hell in earth...

What country you are from?, definitely having narrow face is disadvantage.

man, your really going through it. i hope ur atleast somewhat comforted in the fact that society hasnt just alienated you, they have alienated all of us as well for your same issues. keep moving through it brocel.

man, your really going through it. i hope ur atleast somewhat comforted in the fact that society hasnt just alienated you, they have alienated all of us as well for your same issues. keep moving through it brocel.
Thank you

At least you are LTN, Im a trucel

At least you are LTN, Im a trucel
it was of diverse opinion when i posted on looksfag. some said 0/10, some said "Textbook LTN" and it was one of my better pictures lmfao.

it was of diverse opinion when i posted on looksfag. some said 0/10, some said "Textbook LTN" and it was one of my better pictures lmfao.
Im probably one of the ugliest guy in this forum.

What’s ur FWHR ratio and midface ratio

narrow face is a terrible trait as a male

That's why med men have low smv irl.

I hate my short ramus

What is that?
mandible.jpg

@autisandugly fwhr is the ratio to determine how narrow ur face. Midface ratio Is to determine how long ur midface is

I feel ya, I have an elongated horserace and idk what tf to do about it. What's worse is that I didn't even realize I had a horserace till multiple people independently pointed it out to me. So I'm even uglier than I think I look when I see myself in the mirror.

I feel ya, I have an elongated horserace and idk what tf to do about it. What's worse is that I didn't even realize I had a horserace till multiple people independently pointed it out to me. So I'm even uglier than I think I look when I see myself in the mirror.