Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate being a curry

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
There is no place worse than to be born in Curryland and no fate worse than to be a Curry. I don't know why the fuck burgers complain about their burgerland , if i get a chance to rot my entire life in burgerland even as a virgin i willl take the offer . At least I will be spared this literal hell of Earth

Screenshot 2024 04 09 at 110701PM

And Still Counting

India will dominate the whole world in near future

Giga cope, more possibility of a Messy civil war outbreak with no possible way to fix

There is no place worse than to be born in Curryland and no fate worse than to be a Curry. I don't know why the fuck burgers complain about their burgerland , if i get a chance to rot my entire life in burgerland even as a virgin i willl take the offer . At least I will be spared this literal hell of Earth
@anandkonda thoughts?

These are just play projects of Norinder Mudi Jee , these are not indicators of real development index. Reality is that this country is doomed, a total failure, there is no employment, no worthy woman, no stable government, no infrastructure, no transportation.. Absolute failure of a state

These are just play projects of Norinder Mudi Jee , these are not indicators of real development index. Reality is that this country is doomed, a total failure, there is no employment, no worthy woman, no stable government, no infrastructure, no transportation.. Absolute failure of a state
India is developing very fast

full

basically copying delusional view about EE, Russia, China by one Pajeet here
Yeaah i know those , the map is really making me laugh hard ..even Iran and China included. Phul sapport for Supah Pawar saar

@anandkonda thoughts?
Yes true in most of North India. West and South India I disagree.

The South is growing and developing at really fast rate. In West, Gujarat and Rajasthan Handmaid's Tale basically takes place lol.

Bleach your skin and you’ll be 1/4 of a curry.

True. I spent some money on an Indian index ETF because of this.
Lmao thats funny...we can never know what is a meme and what's reality in context of curries