Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Describe your ugly face, here is mine:

doesn't matter if can't post pics
no one is ever going to guess how your face look like

I have no chin eyes are too close together nose is narrow my jaw is narrow i have elliot rodger lips my eyes are bulgy

I have to say I'm probably one of the ugliest guys on incels.is. I am truly very ugly. I am practically identical to Blackopcel2 but a longer version (narrower face) and more asymmetrical eyes.
My ugly face is the first reason why I am an incel. Here is the description:

-Horrible eye area. Small, close-set, asymmetrical eyes and eyelid exposure (the opposite of hunter eyes). prey eyes, with enough distance between the eye and the eyebrow (what I said, the opposite of hunter eyes)

-EXTREMELY NARROW, ELONGATED face, horseface

-thick, long and crooked nose
Without definition of the jaw, alien skull, thin neck

And of course, Autistic, socially retarded, anxiety, OCD, depression, high inhibition...

what about you?
Asymetrical kind of rounded eyes with schelera show and asymetrical eye bags which looks really bad one of my eyes is also slightly lazy like ryan gosling
i drive ryan gosling GIF

Slightly reccesed chin and a low hyoid that looks horrible everytime everytime I speak It looks like I have a prominent double chhin
This is also made worse by my tiny skull

And when I say tiny I mean it most bitches skulls are bigger then mine

Narrow full lips

Kind of weak jaw I also cant grow a beard to cover this

My hairline is also starting to recede

My ears stick out slightly and this also looks worse because of my tiny skull

My entire physical appearance is just strange all the features I just said along with short height and small frame very small hands and feet

Also probably mild autism adhd anxiety maybe low iq like 80-90 and depression since I was a kid

I have no chin eyes are too close together nose is narrow my jaw is narrow i have elliot rodger lips my eyes are bulgy
Mogs all of africa from dakar to nairobi for narrow nose