Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate my fucking voice more than my face

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
My voice is really deep almost robotic sounding and really monotone and boring. It doesn’t match how I look at all. I almost sound like a tall black guy but I’m just a dark white manlet. Which really sucks cause I wanna make YouTube videos but my voice is fucking cringe and nobody watches them. Yet another thing I can’t do because of something I have no control of :feelscry:

My voice makes me sound lowfunctioning

I hate my voice, I hate my height, what did I do to deserve to suffer in this garbage meat prison. Fuck this life :reeeeee:

My voice is really deep almost robotic sounding and really monotone and boring. It doesn’t match how I look at all. I almost sound like a tall black guy but I’m just a dark white manlet. Which really sucks cause I wanna make YouTube videos but my voice is fucking cringe and nobody watches them. Yet another thing I can’t do because of something I have no control of :feelscry:
If it makes you a little bit better, a lot of girls actually like deeper voices. Idk tho

Post vocaroo or LARP
humblebrag tbh

Last edited:
WTF, be happy that you don't have a squeaky high pitched feminine voice that dries the pussy as soon as you open your mouth. First time I hear a guy complain about deep voice.

Same issue, my mother complains my voice is too dull and depressing

Same issue, my mother complains my voice is too dull and depressing
Same tbh my mom hates my voice and complains she can never hear me and that I mumble

Same tbh my mom hates my voice and complains she can never hear me and that I mumble
I’ve had the same complaints from multiple people including my mother about mumbling and not being able to hear me :lasereyes: now I just rarely speak

I can relate to that brocel :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

voice moggers everywhere:feelsohgod:

my voice is average as hell sounds a lot like the dudes who posted their voices. it’s almost the same. i don’t even care there really isn’t anything wrong with normal voice just women are the most picky entitled creatures on earth. if you all really wanted to have sex just inject every woman with testosterone and suddenly many of you would be having sex since they would be attracted to your feminine features jfl.

my voice is average as hell sounds a lot like the dudes who posted their voices. it’s almost the same. i don’t even care there really isn’t anything wrong with normal voice just women are the most picky entitled creatures on earth. if you all really wanted to have sex just inject every woman with testosterone and suddenly many of you would be having sex since they would be attracted to your feminine features jfl.
It just sucks cuz I wanna make YouTube videos about being incel but I don’t have the good voice or charisma that other people have to get views and comments. Suifuel

It just sucks cuz I wanna make YouTube videos about being incel but I don’t have the good voice or charisma that other people have to get views and comments. Suifuel
Just be pleasant to listen to and I’m sure the views will make themselves

I sound like a monotone autistic 12 year old, if that makes any sense