Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story i hate my fucking body

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
lookism is real, today it happened to me again, I was walking to do the shopping, and I found a group of normies in an auto shop, they looked me up and down and started laughing without taking their eyes off me, I was just waiting for the moment when they would say something.
(they were taller than me, I look like a kid)

if you think this is just a delirium you are wrong, strangers bother me in the street just because they can, it happens to me all the time.

the other day two assholes were laughing at me because they wouldn't let me out of the subway car, and I was having spasms of pain because my back muscles tend to tense up.

one asshole saw me carrying a bunch of stuff along with my backpack, and he was with a girl, he laughed and asked me if he could help me.
(the bitch was laughing too)

fuck, I hate people :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

just be confident bro

lookism is real, today it happened to me again, I was walking to do the shopping, and I found a group of normies in an auto shop, they looked me up and down and started laughing without taking their eyes off me, I was just waiting for the moment when they would say something.

if you think this is just a delirium you are wrong, strangers bother me in the street just because they can, it happens to me all the time.

the other day two assholes were laughing at me because they wouldn't let me out of the subway car, and I was having spasms of pain because my back muscles tend to tense up.

one asshole saw me carrying a bunch of stuff along with my backpack, and he was with a girl, he laughed and asked me if he could help me.

Tell them you only look like that because you donated skin grafts to burn victims. Watch them feel so terrible about themselves afterwards and apologise. Then tell them "it's okay, I deal with ignorant people all the time" or something like that.

kill it if you hate it :feelsaww:

Buy some Mexican .999 gold Libertads. That will betabuxx you 10/10 hottie when Ranchero :feelsYall: not looking.

8D5D9E6A B902 4C27 8DC2 393329373DC3

Not too surprising. I'm 5'3(120lbs) and suffer denigration for it.

Over bro, can relate. I get mogged by 5'11+ white teenagers while my pathetic spic ass stands at a sad 5'6 at 20 years old. Not to mention i have a fucking girl's body :feelsrope:

Attachments

• 20210927_120156.jpg
    20210927_120156.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 217
Over bro, can relate. I get mogged by 5'11+ white teenagers while my pathetic spic ass stands at a sad 5'6 at 20 years old. Not to mention i have a fucking girl's body :feelsrope:
shit.
Is there a way to hide that with clothing? do you wear very loose clothing?

lose some fucking weight then

You can cope with the fact you buttmog most of the forum.

This thread makes me tear up.

I'm white, 5'11", skinny, not too bad looking, and I'm a turbovirgin.

That guy and his gf shouldn't have laughed at you.

This is exactly why I hate women.

Follow my signature guide and locationmaxx, you are gonna make it, I promise you:chad:

Brutal. This is way I despise normies so much, they always behave like mindless herd animals hunting for weaker and smaller prey for their own amusement