Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story i hate my fucking body

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★★
15d 3h 1m
lookism is real, today it happened to me again, I was walking to do the shopping, and I found a group of normies in an auto shop, they looked me up and down and started laughing without taking their eyes off me, I was just waiting for the moment when they would say something.
(they were taller than me, I look like a kid)

if you think this is just a delirium you are wrong, strangers bother me in the street just because they can, it happens to me all the time.

the other day two assholes were laughing at me because they wouldn't let me out of the subway car, and I was having spasms of pain because my back muscles tend to tense up.

one asshole saw me carrying a bunch of stuff along with my backpack, and he was with a girl, he laughed and asked me if he could help me.
(the bitch was laughing too)

fuck, I hate people :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
35d 17h 47m
Chingaquedito said:
they looked me up and down and started laughing without taking their eyes off me
Chingaquedito said:
strangers bother me in the street just because they can, it happens to me all the time.
That sounds terrible, which country are you in where this happens?
Chingaquedito said:
fuck, I hate people :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Oh you hate people? Fuck you incel. Your personality is terrible, this is why you're an incel.

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★★
15d 3h 1m
Arescel said:
That sounds terrible, which country are you in where this happens?
mexico :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

waluigi_gang

waluigi_gang

Recruit
★★★
2d 1h 49m
just be confident bro

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
35d 17h 47m
Chingaquedito said:
I would suffer if I lived in Mexico. Btw in your story, it sounds like you are crippled (unironically). Am I mistaken here or are they just fucking with you for no specific reason?

WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Banned
-
18h 0m
Chingaquedito said:
lookism is real, today it happened to me again, I was walking to do the shopping, and I found a group of normies in an auto shop, they looked me up and down and started laughing without taking their eyes off me, I was just waiting for the moment when they would say something.

if you think this is just a delirium you are wrong, strangers bother me in the street just because they can, it happens to me all the time.

the other day two assholes were laughing at me because they wouldn't let me out of the subway car, and I was having spasms of pain because my back muscles tend to tense up.

one asshole saw me carrying a bunch of stuff along with my backpack, and he was with a girl, he laughed and asked me if he could help me.

Tell them you only look like that because you donated skin grafts to burn victims. Watch them feel so terrible about themselves afterwards and apologise. Then tell them "it's okay, I deal with ignorant people all the time" or something like that.

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Victim of Sub11 Law
★★★★★
23d 18h 5m
kill it if you hate it :feelsaww:

wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
-
242d 19h 53m
And normoids wonder why we are terrorists.

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Mythic
104d 15h 0m
Buy some Mexican .999 gold Libertads. That will betabuxx you 10/10 hottie when Ranchero :feelsYall: not looking.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★
51d 3h 27m
Not too surprising. I'm 5'3(120lbs) and suffer denigration for it.

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
6d 14h 28m
Chingaquedito said:
lul mexico is backward normie mentality ridden violent shithole. Im sorry you have to live there

T

turdcel

Greycel
1d 17h 35m
Chingaquedito said:

Chingaquedito said:

Over bro, can relate. I get mogged by 5'11+ white teenagers while my pathetic spic ass stands at a sad 5'6 at 20 years old. Not to mention i have a fucking girl's body :feelsrope:

Attachments

• 20210927_120156.jpg
    20210927_120156.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 173
Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★★
15d 3h 1m
turdcel said:
Over bro, can relate. I get mogged by 5'11+ white teenagers while my pathetic spic ass stands at a sad 5'6 at 20 years old. Not to mention i have a fucking girl's body :feelsrope:
shit.
Is there a way to hide that with clothing? do you wear very loose clothing?

kekfuel

kekfuel

ah
★★★★
107d 1h 55m
turdcel said:
lose some fucking weight then

IncelWithHate

IncelWithHate

Frustrated, highinhib wizardcel
7d 8h 28m
turdcel said:

You can cope with the fact you buttmog most of the forum.

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 21m
mortyposter

mortyposter

Banned
-
2d 15h 9m
This thread makes me tear up.

I'm white, 5'11", skinny, not too bad looking, and I'm a turbovirgin.

That guy and his gf shouldn't have laughed at you.

This is exactly why I hate women.

Yamete

Yamete

العالم العربي سيرث الحضارة
★★★★★
16d 4h 6m
Chingaquedito said:

Follow my signature guide and locationmaxx, you are gonna make it, I promise you:chad:

blackpillistruth

blackpillistruth

I want to leave civilization
★★
9d 5h 57m
Intellau_Celistic said:
Not too surprising. I'm 5'3(120lbs) and suffer denigration for it.
5’5 110 pounds

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★★★★
8d 19h 50m
WrongTimeline

WrongTimeline

It's Over for weimerica. Nuclear winter is coming
★★
3d 3h 6m
Brutal. This is way I despise normies so much, they always behave like mindless herd animals hunting for weaker and smaller prey for their own amusement

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8