Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I HATE multiplayer games.

Sergeant Kelly

Sergeant Kelly

"Took your sweet time, Marine?"
>play somewhat old RTS
>really like it
>”maybe I’ll actually bother sweating in multiplayer”
>there is community made matchmaker/launcher/bugfix patch that everyone plays on
>click some random modded gameplay while it installs
>it’s gameplay by some zoomiest zoomer to ever zoom making shitty discordbrained quips about something happening on discord while I assume his girlfriend(?) giggles nearby
>after installing, the fucking launcher asks me to link my steam account with their shitty forum to verify if I really have copy of the game, because some nigga decided that he needs to protect 17-years old game from piracy. I wanted to ask how can you be high IQ enough to make amateur github coding project like this but still be such a spineless cattle, but then I remembered how many troons are into programming, so being high IQ but at the same time being a moron somehow aren’t mutually exclusive. Someone should do study on this.
>uninstall instantly

Excuse my meme arrows. Perhaps, if just like me you gave up on playing ANYTHING that is multiplayer years ago, you’ll remember why that may be thanks to this short story.