Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Completely disconnecting from the normie world

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
In the past, I devoted a large amount of my time to attempting to socialize with or arguing with normies online. Nowadays, I've given up completely. I don't use any social media outside this site, YouTube and occasionally I'll scroll through posts on the retro gaming board on 4chan. This site is the only real socialization I have.

The reason I've given up is that I've come to the conclusion that normies are not human. They're bots. They all follow the same mindless patterns and do the same fucking things over and over again. They're so predictable that engaging with them is either boring or maddening due to their herd behavior.

There is no point in talking to normies. I question if they're even real, and I'm not in a coma simply due to how fucking stupid they are.

The most intelligent thing a normie can do is regurgitate a quote from someone else. That to them is "wisdom." Notice the normies obsession with philosophers. Something that stems from their inferiority complex and need for authority. Share your own view on the world? They'll call you juvenile. Share the same view attached to the name of some famous philosopher or most repugnant, a celebrity? Suddenly they pretend to be in awe and feign this obnoxious attempt at sounding intellectual and wise that comes off like a child trying to sound like an adult.

I cannot stand any of this. It's akin to playing a really shitty video game with a predictable and tedious gameplay loop. What's the point? Satisfying the primitive instinct I have to socialize? Well, I'll just satisfy that instinct here instead.

In the past, I devoted a large amount of my time to attempting to socialize with or arguing with normies online. Nowadays, I've given up completely. I don't use any social media outside this site, YouTube and occasionally I'll scroll through posts on the retro gaming board on 4chan. This site is the only real socialization I have.

The reason I've given up is that I've come to the conclusion that normies are not human. They're bots. They all follow the same mindless patterns and do the same fucking things over and over again. They're so predictable that engaging with them is either boring or maddening due to their herd behavior.

There is no point in talking to normies. I question if they're even real, and I'm not in a coma simply due to how fucking stupid they are.

The most intelligent thing a normie can do is regurgitate a quote from someone else. That to them is "wisdom." Notice the normies obsession with philosophers. Something that stems from their inferiority complex and need for authority. Share your own view on the world? They'll call you juvenile. Share the same view attached to the name of some famous philosopher or most repugnant, a celebrity? Suddenly they pretend to be in awe and feign this obnoxious attempt at sounding intellectual and wise that comes off like a child trying to sound like an adult.

I cannot stand any of this. It's akin to playing a really shitty video game with a predictable and tedious gameplay loop. What's the point? Satisfying the primitive instinct I have to socialize? Well, I'll just satisfy that instinct here instead.
i enjoy rotting.

Being autistic tends to make people really delve deep into their hobbies and interests in ways that normies usually don't. It's no wonder why the vast majority of people seem to very ignorant about the subjects they speak about and appear to be mostly parroting others second hand. I noticed this when I hobbymaxxed and took the time to read and learn topics I had an interest in as a way to cope and spend my free time to avoid being bored.

Most normalfags have surface level knowledge about anything they say they're fans of or passionate about, even if they claim to be experts, usuallly without any credentials or experience outside of a PhD in googling shit up on the internet. They just endlessly repeat misconceptions that are wrong to anybody that knows more about that subject beyond a superficial glance. Trying to find people to discuss my hobbies with was frustrating for this reason. The only worthwhile conversations I could have were with other autists and some people who actually were educated in those subjects at some research institution. And even then the people who were educated tended to not be NT as well. A lot of these more niche esoteric subjects are predisposed to attracting autists into getting interested in learning them. Normies simply lack the attention span and intellect for it.

It is good when you can rot alone uninterrupted by others.
I'm lucky like that...

I usually just agree and amplify whatever a normie says... It's often enough to scare them away without them knowing exactly why. They go away bewildered...

Being autistic tends to make people really delve deep into their hobbies and interests in ways that normies usually don't. It's no wonder why the vast majority of people seem to very ignorant about the subjects they speak about and appear to be mostly parroting others second hand. I noticed this when I hobbymaxxed and took the time to read and learn topics I had an interest in as a way to cope and spend my free time to avoid being bored.

Most normalfags have surface level knowledge about anything they say they're fans of or passionate about, even if they claim to be experts, usuallly without any credentials or experience outside of a PhD in googling shit up on the internet. They just endlessly repeat misconceptions that are wrong to anybody that knows more about that subject beyond a superficial glance. Trying to find people to discuss my hobbies with was frustrating for this reason. The only worthwhile conversations I could have were with other autists and some people who actually were educated in those subjects at some research institution. And even then the people who were educated tended to not be NT as well. A lot of these more niche esoteric subjects are predisposed to attracting autists into getting interested in learning them. Normies simply lack the attention span and intellect for it.
This is true. Despite the vastness of social media and how easily accessible it is it's borderline impossible to find people to discuss your interests with who are actually well versed in them. Even if you join a group you'll find it's mainly normies rambling about normie things or simping for a foid. Learning to accept enjoying your hobbies on your own is the best course of action.

Would have been me today, but my mom came to visit.
Women have an amazing ability to create problems that they need you to solve. I'm sorry your day was ruined.
I'm lucky like that...

I usually just agree and amplify whatever a normie says... It's often enough to scare them away without them knowing exactly why. They go away bewildered...
Lol

This is true. Despite the vastness of social media and how easily accessible it is it's borderline impossible to find people to discuss your interests with who are actually well versed in them. Even if you join a group you'll find it's mainly normies rambling about normie things or simping for a foid. Learning to accept enjoying your hobbies on your own is the best course of action.
The way most social media is designed, it's inherently geared towards having obnoxious insufferably annoying people gravitate towards using the platforms the most often. Even if you start off friendly to normies as a non NT person, spending any considerable amount of time interacting with them on social media will inevitably cause you to absolutely despise all normalfags as a whole. Even faster than you would if you were forced to interact with normies IRL because hiding behind a computer screen really allows them to show their true colors.

Can't disconnect from, what you were never connected to

Forget arguing it isn't even possible on YouTube anymore due to filtering of comments if anything tiktok is where it is at.