Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate lesbians for making the dating market harder for sub 8 men

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I hate lesbians for making it harder to ascend as a non Chad man by taking more women outta our dating pool THEY’RE SUPPOSED TO DATE AND HAVE SEX WITH US NOT EACH OTHER FILFTY DEGENERATES DESERVE THE ELECTRIC CHAIR

Lesbians should be forced to provide mind blowing threesome experience for incels (ugly ones should be shot) in video game!

@Unlucky coalition
Im shocked witht the fact that most users here are reeeing about male faggots that about female faggots
1 lesbians is more harmfull that 1 million of gay dudes

Also rape lesbian in sim city 2000 deluxe

k keep crying for em

Lesbians claim to be sexually attracted to women yet they make themselves look and sound as masculine as possible

Lesbians claim to be sexually attracted to women yet they make themselves look and sound as masculine as possible
Gay men make themselves look and sound feminine I guess it’s so they’ll be attractive to the gender they’re attracted to

Im shocked witht the fact that most users here are reeeing about male faggots that about female faggots
1 lesbians is more harmfull that 1 million of gay dudes
I do hate lesbians, I hate them even more than faggots because they pretend to be equal to men but will run to their pussy pass as soon as shit hits the fan.

Gay men make themselves look and sound feminine I guess it’s so they’ll be attractive to the gender they’re attracted to
Dykes date other dykes. If they are attracted to girls why do they want their dyke friend to be masculine? Same with gays tbh. If I liked men I wouldn’t want my bf to look and sound like a girl.
I thought I had a chance with an butter face foid but she’d rather date some manly looking dyke who I mog jfl

OP you are grasping at straws. If you aren't in the top 20% of men you are already invisible to foids. They were never going to give you sex anyway. It's not like you are competing with dykes on any level, those are just for degen foids trying to spice their sex meals after having 400 chads and getting bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back