Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate it when I sit on a park trying to relax and some couple my age ruins it for me

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
Why the hell they can't be silent and respectful but no they just become loud like they own the property and ruin it for me REEEEEEEEE :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: so disrespectful I just wanted to have some calm time.

This is why I only go to the park late at night

Why the hell they can't be silent and respectful but no they just become loud like they own the property and ruin it for me REEEEEEEEE :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: so disrespectful I just wanted to have some calm time.
go into a library
or to a place where metalheads/goths go
or fuck it just go into the woods

They say relationahips don't matter then snuggle and cuddle and make out in public like it's their last day on earth.

Never go outside unless necessary. Its suifuel for incels

Never go outside unless necessary. Its suifuel for incels
I just wanted to smoke some cigarettes man because my parents doesn't let me inside but fuck its a suicide fuel:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

ThERe are other options

It's bcos of this that I try not to go out unless necessary