Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how many guys my toilet mother has slept with.

romanov_

romanov_

Lazy Autistic Hiki.
★★
She has 4 kids, two of them come from one dad, one for another dad, and there's me, who also comes from a different dad. Growing up I must have seen my mom with at least 16 guys, 20 at max. I think she's finally deciding to settle down with some beta who provides for her. I hate this.

Same bro, me and my two sisters all have different dads

I hope you can move out soon.

Does your half siblings mog you
My brother is in the same boat as me, except he hasn't accepted the blackpill despite being NEET and Hiki for 6 years now. The other two siblings are obnoxious toilets who were handed everything (one of them dropped out in Junior High and still has a boyfriend literally providing for her entire life.)

Your mother collects men like Pokémon cards

Having a whore mother is brutal.

Nuclear family unit system is cucked and obsolete

Tell her to DM me. :feelsYall:

Just joking, kek.

Although, that is interesting. My mother is the exact opposite, my mom was a femcel until my dad fucked her. My parents are divorced, and as far as I can tell, my mom has only ever fucked one man - and that is my dad. A waste if you ask me. :feelsmage:

has she ever dated a young guy?