Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how how misandry is normalized on twitter! Each time i open that app, some radfem/terf is wishing death/suicide on all men

killallfeminists

killallfeminists

Foid annihilator
Does anybody else hate the fact that how those subhuman filthy creatures get away with their hatred?

I fucking hate women so much! Fucking animals

Internalized misandry is real.

Just proves again how worthless and disposable the average man is considered

I stopped using that piece of shit app because how gynocentric it is. Women can wish death upon all men without punishment but if I say something even slightly negative about girls and my account gets nuked.

That's why I stopped using twitter, anytime I see something from twitter posted here and I read the comments on the tweet I get reminded of how dumb the average person is

Twitter is the new tumblr + whatever other unhinged social media there was. Most normies use instagram or whatever.

Just delete it, Twitter has either unhinged terminally online losers or corporations.

Twitter is the new tumblr + whatever other unhinged social media there was. Most normies use instagram or whatever.

Just delete it, Twitter has either unhinged terminally online losers or corporations.
Whats the deal with tumblr? Was tumblr like the twitter nowadays? I

we are not "men"
when they talk about men they are only talking about those they can see
we are incel

I stopped using that piece of shit app because how gynocentric it is. Women can wish death upon all men without punishment but if I say something even slightly negative about girls and my account gets nuked.
Musk just doesnt care musk nuck

Whats the deal with tumblr? Was tumblr like the twitter nowadays? I
Tumblr was the turbo feminist, fat acceptance, social justice, gay, tranny, etc. cesspit. Basically reverse /pol/.

Twitter was going in the same direction until Musk took over, now it's a general shithole instead of a alt-left shithole.

For real?