Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i hate how gamer fanbases tell you to "git gud" for every fucking question or complaint

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
im not exactly the best gamer but my complaints are never about the games difficulty. for example i was criticising of one of the weapons in a game for not letting you use all of its moves right off the bat like you could with every other weapon as its very combo heavy and i like to incorporate different moves into my combos but i get told to stop bitching and "git gud" just for making this small complaint about the game. what does "git gud" have to do with anything? does this mean i should "git gud" to the point where i bypass the technological barrier set by the coding which stops me from using the weapons moves instantly? i never once mentioned the game was hard, just that there is a flaw i find with the design of one of the weapons and i dont know why its there. git gud is pretty much just a buzzword for "you cannot legitimately make any criticism on the game since you are a noob" at this point. its just really childish, counter-productive and pathetic.

Gamers treat their shit games like a fucking cult. If you dare to criticize them, you're basically committing heresy.

i'll literally ask for tips on how to get good and they'll respond with get good.

Gamers treat their shit games like a fucking cult. If you dare to criticize them, you're basically committing heresy.

exactly, this especially goes for the capcom genre. that crowd is so stuck in the 90s.
i'll literally ask for tips on how to get good and they'll respond with get good.

its pathetic

Try binaural beats

I need to learn Japanese and get on 2chan to see if nip gamers act this way.

I have a feeling this is a reddit soyboy/numale kind of thing.

I need to learn Japanese and get on 2chan to see if nip gamers act this way.

I have a feeling this is a reddit soyboy/numale kind of thing.

i dont think its just reddit tbh, people acted in a similar way on facebook.

COD fan base is cancer. Most gaming fan bases are cancer. “FuCking SCRUBS!” “NEWBs!” or whatever. They take it way to seriously

They just say "git gud" because they have no other response and have nothing of value to say. Its the gaymer version of "shut up nerd".