Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how as an ethnic you are not taken as seriously as whites

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
Imagine an ethnic trying to become something like a movie director or a banker. He is going to be way less likely to be trusted with a big budget, and no matter how good he is, he's also going to be seen as more incompetent. To make it big as an ethnic requires monumental effort that white men don't have to do. (Maybe this is why ethnics stick to stem or sports or rappers to become successful).
I remember reading the story of a black fighter pilot in the military that said that to be even be considered average you have to be extraordinary. When they were testing him they were giving him a bunch of test on things that weren't on the study guide. So they basically set him up to fail. He also got word that other white pilots formed a whatsapp group called the "pure bloods" that he, of course, wasn't invited into. He ended up leaving the military shortly thereafter.

Fuck this species.

In-group/out-group bias.

It happens a lot.

why complain, it also has advantages.Start your own business and let them go to hell.

when it is time to fight in Ukraine say hell no and let them go fight. no way I will go fight when I am a second class citizen. Fight exactly for what? At least their only sons will go and die and then their bloods will be forever lost

Ethnics are seen as rats by whites

I remember reading the story of a black fighter pilot in the military that said that to be even be considered average you have to be extraordinary. When they were testing him they were giving him a bunch of test on things that weren't on the study guide. So they basically set him up to fail. He also got word that other white pilots formed a whatsapp group called the "pure bloods" that he, of course, wasn't invited into. He ended up leaving the military shortly thereafter.
This is LARP and fake especially in todays military that’s woke as fuck and trying to pander to “marginalized” groups.

This also applies here btw. as an ethnic, you don't share many of the social trends they have, and you don't have the same genetics so you will be always be subconsciously excluded and viewed as an outsider when trying to blend. whitecels simply see nothing but cringe in ethnicels even if they conform with their views :blackpill:

the same can also applies conversely (speaking social wise not smv wise) for example, if you are an asian in a bedouin group or vice versa, you will always be viewed as an outsider, even if you was born there with them. they will view it as cringe blending.

different genetics = different minds = different social structures. niggers will always be intolerant emotional chimps, sands will always be viewed as exotic retards and curries will always be viewed as cringe :blackpill:

Ethnics are seen as rats by whites

NG

NG1

NG2

NG3

NG4

we niggas gotta stick together mane!
Many ethnics see other ethnics as competition, so don’t care about whites as much.

Many ethnics see other ethnics as competition, so don’t care about whites as much.
yes in my state natives hate blacks dominicans hate everyone saomoans hate blacks every ethnic hates everyone lmao